Fitz is RETURNING!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Glad to hear he's back, but why all the lame grandstanding? And why not give a local reporter the news?

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As of yesterday there was a tweet that Palmer had sold his house and pulled his kids out of school. I have not seen the quote where Carson said he will be back in 2017.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mer-my-house-in-arizona-is-not-on-the-market/

“No, my house in Arizona is not on the market,” Palmer said in a statement from the Cardinals to PFT. “And every year we have taken off for offseason family adventures so there’s nothing to read into there either.”

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Report has already been refuted.

erroneous report

Thanks gents, I was aware that it was erroneous but I was trying to illustrate for little davis that Carson returning was far from a lock.

Carson still hasn't confirmed he is coming back but as I originally posted he must be because I doubt Fitz returns without him.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
So he's coming here after getting cut this offseason? Why do you like teasing my soul?

Hahahaha no, not claiming that at all. Was saying my claim for big news on Wednesday ended up being off by a few years. (Was taking a shot at myself)

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Thanks gents, I was aware that it was erroneous but I was trying to illustrate for little davis that Carson returning was far from a lock.

Carson still hasn't confirmed he is coming back but as I originally posted he must be because I doubt Fitz returns without him.

There hasn't been any discussion between them after the season....

But that's not saying it's a bad thing, just saying they haven't talked...cause they didn't think they had anything to talk about.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully he will end up #3 all time at the end of next season. This is great news. Fitz is a class act and the greatest Cardinal player of all time in my book.

I meant receiving yards. He is 9th all time now and with another 1000 would only be behind Rice and Owens all time.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Larry Legend is back, hopefully I can see him own the #3 Spot in London, would be great.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Thatd be funny if Palmer blindsides us with a retirement and Larry is like "Hey, remember that thing I said about coming back? Nevermind"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn