Fitz: Eyes on nfc west

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Throughout history, people who have had a vision have found a way to make that vision happen. I BELIEVE that this team, (including Michael B., Steve Keim, Bruce Arians, the entire coaching staff, the scouting department, and the entire roster), have that common vision of winning the west. That kind of belief in a common vision has an uncanny way of coming to fruition.

Therefore I BELIEVE that it is time for Cardinal's fans to put aside the nay saying, and join in the common belief of this team. It is time for Cardinals fans to share the same belief as their team, and to help form 'one mindset', and that mindset should be to win, win, win.

Rather than lament that we lost our two best ILB's this off-season, I choose to believe that we lost two roster players whose mind-set was more about 'me' than it was about 'team'. I see that as a purge of impurity that ultimately will solidify this roster. No matter how, (or who), fills those slots, I BELIEVE this coaching staff will find a way to counter that loss with 'team oriented' players who have the same belief that this team does. Just as with a Nation, I believe that a team 'united' will not fail. Therefore, my new mantra is 'I BELIEVE'. Who among you Redbird fans will join me?

CARDS WIN-----I BELIEVE

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the first tine in a long time I'm really excited going into the season. The offense is going to be much improved and has the potential of being a top 10 offense. The defense, I have some questions based on the linebacking corps but I think it will still be a top 10 defense. I think this team can win 11 games.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This vision would be clearer to me with Dansby and Washington playing for us this season. I have watched a replay of every game from last season and can't help but come away with feeling we lost our best player by far on D in Dansby. Add in Washington makes it that much worse as the combination of the two was devastating to opposing offenses.

Yes, they may in fact both be selfish and Washington has some serious issues but observing as objectively as I can I don't see us challenging for the top spot in the West.

As a fan I sure as hell hope we do and will be very excited when the preseason starts.

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
With Moneysby and DWaste gone, the cards went from Super Bowl Contender to fringe playoff team IMO.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
With Moneysby and DWaste gone, the cards went from Super Bowl Contender to fringe playoff team IMO.

I'm hoping for once that it is a product of the system. Dang straight those two guys where good (I really like your names for them by the way) and Minter was never a pushover at LSU and I am trying to be optimistic that the quality of our DL will allow the system to work at the ILB lol

Reaction score
I'm hoping for once that it is a product of the system. Dang straight those two guys where good (I really like your names for them by the way) and Minter was never a pushover at LSU and I am trying to be optimistic that the quality of our DL will allow the system to work at the ILB lol

+1

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This vision would be clearer to me with Dansby and Washington playing for us this season. I have watched a replay of every game from last season and can't help but come away with feeling we lost our best player by far on D in Dansby. Add in Washington makes it that much worse as the combination of the two was devastating to opposing offenses.

Yes, they may in fact both be selfish and Washington has some serious issues but observing as objectively as I can I don't see us challenging for the top spot in the West.

As a fan I sure as hell hope we do and will be very excited when the preseason starts.

I've watched and re-watched every game from last season and know that Washington stirred the LB drink.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm always on the koolaid. Until I'm not.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yea I'm excited to watch the 2014 Cardinals, I think the 9ers and hawks are more consistent because they are run first teams- and I still think that is the way to go to be a long term perennial playoff team.

but our defense can bludgeon them into smithereens and our offense could be more explosive. On paper we look great, but feel the more we run the ball the better, reduces the risk of beating ourselves like yesteryears.

I won't sleep on the Rams though, I'm in St Louie for 2 weeks for work, and they are plenty excited here. With good reason- We all face the AFC West too! so who ever in our division makes it to the playoffs - will be tempered by adversity!

Who is hungrier for wins week in and week out- I like our chances, but I think the engine to our offense is Dwyer, not Ellington - I hope he steps up and holds up.

P*******s (pass holes)are determined by the run success.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard