Fire Whisenhunt, Promote Horton

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Kidding of course for shock value, but we need major help on offense.

WE CANNOT WASTE THIS DEFENSE'S PRIME.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grimm, whiz is fine

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It is called the OL and that is the problem and Grimm is a waste of space. This board can go off on Whis and Kolb and all the conjecture but this OL is pathetic.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Promote Horton as Assistant HC so we can somehow keep the guy longer. If not, we will have horrible offense with Grimm's OL and D going to suck like O.

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I love Whisenhunt and do not believe he should be fired now or anytime in the near future, but our offense has sucked for three years now since the Bountygate game in NOLA. It's gotta get straightened out and fast.

We can't waste this defense's prime.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
It is called the OL and that is the problem and Grimm is a waste of space. This board can go off on Whis and Kolb and all the conjecture but this OL is pathetic.

I still say its the talent more than Grimm, but someone's picking these ass clowns

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not happy with Horton tonight.. Too many third and longs with no extra rushers.

The least of our problems is obviously not the defense however.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I still say its the talent more than Grimm, but someone's picking these ass clowns

If the GM pushed this on Grimm over his flailing and screaming and threatening then I'd not blame him, if he was ok with this or responsible for this in any way then he'd have to go.

Arizona_Steve

Veteran
Reaction score
I think the only way to get rid of Grimm is to get rid of Whisenhunt. They're joined at the hip.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Grimm and Miller BOTH need to go immediately. Our line has gotten worse instead of better like it's supposed to. We went the whole game without adjusting to protect Kolb... it was all around pathetic coaching on the O side of the ball

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Grimm likes guys with "attitude" more than guys with talent. It's his fatal flaw.
I disagree. His fatal flaw IMO, is having no idea how to coach. Being a good player =/= good coach. Just ask Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Thisthread is why I'm taking a break for a week. Gonna be a long week.

I said I wasn't serious, just that our offense hasn't improved at all in quite awhile whereas our defense has taken huge strides since hiring Horton. Nobody is suggesting big moves but the offense has to realize that you also have to keep up with the Joneses at some point.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Who drafted Floyd? 13th overall and not even better than stephen williams

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Who drafted Floyd? 13th overall and not even better than stephen williams

And there it is. We drafted PP a year ago a few picks before we got Floyd the year after. And we drafted Washington a few picks after the pick we got Williams the year after. Don't know if it's Grimm, Whiz, Graves, Keim, Bidwill(s), or whoever but let's look at our last five drafts offensively...

Michael Floyd
Bobbie Massie
Ryan Lindley
Nate Potter
Ryan Williams
Rob Housler
Anthony Sherman
DeMarco Sampson*
Andre Roberts
John Skelton
Jim Dray
Beanie Wells
Herman Johnson*
LSH
Trevor Canfield*
Early Doucet
Tim Hightower*
Brandon Keith*

* means currently out of the NFL. That's not pretty.

Last edited:

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And there it is. We drafted PP a year ago a few picks before we got Floyd the year after. And we drafted Washington a few picks after the pick we got Williams the year after. Don't know if it's Grimm, Whiz, Graves, Keim, Bidwill(s), or whoever but let's look at our last five drafts offensively...

Michael Floyd
Bobbie Massie
Ryan Lindley
Nate Potter
Ryan Williams
Rob Housler
Anthony Sherman
DeMarco Sampson*
Andre Roberts
John Skelton
Jim Dray
Beanie Wells
Herman Johnson*
LSH
Trevor Canfield*
Early Doucet
Tim Hightower*
Brandon Keith*

Michael Floyd - jury is still out, don't expect a Boldin like performance in his ROOKIE year.
Bobbie Massie - he needs good coaching, still a rookie
Ryan Lindley - Skelton clone.
Nate Potter - 7th round draft choice, on other teams, he wouldve been cut or on the practice squad.
Ryan Williams - coming off a torn ACL, i thought guys on here saying that he wouldn't produce that much this year anyways.
Rob Housler - breakout game, has the potential
Anthony Sherman - stud
DeMarco Sampson*
Andre Roberts - leading the league in TD receptions
John Skelton - cmon he was the starting QB going in (which isn't saying much but its not like he was drafted in the first round like some guy name Lienart) and has a winning record
Jim Dray
Beanie Wells - hurt to much, runningbacks today not named Stephen Jackson doesn;t last that long anyways. How's Trent Richardson doing?
Herman Johnson* - who?
LSH - ST demon, good 3rd down back.
Trevor Canfield* - huh??
Early Doucet - still on the team, but we could do better
Tim Hightower* - took over for Edge, was our runningback in the superbowl
Brandon Keith*

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Michael Floyd - too early to call him a waste. But he hasn't been an immediate impact as one would expect
Bobbie Massie - jury also still out. Looked pretty good in the first few games. Not so much these last 2
Ryan Lindley - jury is definitely still out. Was impressive for a late-round pick in preseason. Hopefully we wont need to see him anytime soon
Nate Potter - yup. Jury out
Ryan Williams - same. This is basically his rookie year and he's coming off a serious knee surgery
Rob Housler - looked pretty good tonight IMO
Anthony Sherman - I like him
DeMarco Sampson*
Andre Roberts - really stepped his game up this year. I like the kid
John Skelton - another one that hasn't gotten the time/reps to really see what he can do
Jim Dray - should be "*"
Beanie Wells - great runner when healthy. So rarely a great runner. But sill good even when hurt
Herman Johnson*
LSH - good on STs. Was good running last year. But ZERO run blocking this season has him :(
Trevor Canfield*
Early Doucet - not a fan
Tim Hightower*
Brandon Keith*

my thoughts

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
how can you pass the ball 50 times with a oline this bad? I don't care if the RBs aren't getting any yards but you can't let the defense tee off like that against a bad oline. Kolb is going to last 2 more games at this rate

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn