Fire Vance Joseph

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I know we are all upset but does anyone believe we are Firing Joseph during the season?
Based on the results for 20 games now, absofreakinglutely yes!

Jerry, I can tell you now the organization had high expectations especially after a 2-0 start. If Keim, Kliff can’t see what their biggest weakness & deficiency is now after those 20 games, they have bigger issues. The talent is better (not great) & yet we’re seeing the same results.

I’d do it without a doubt just like they did with McCoy. Hell I’d bring back James Bettcher to replace VJ that’s how bad our D is. :madarms:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I know we are all upset but does anyone believe we are Firing Joseph during the season?
yes. I think MB wants a SB for Fitz almost as much as he wanted it for his Dad. It’s SB or bust this year. How Wade Phillips isn’t employed and this bozo is just boggles the mind.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Sure talent go hand in hand, but ultimately great coaching prevails. Imo coaching separates the winners from the pretenders!!! Coaching is the difference in short term success & long period success.
All your despair, frustrations, anger are misplaced. Cardinals are a 6-10 talent. Steve Keim created this team. There is only so much coaches can do.

Boo Steve Keim if you need a real change.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
All your despair, frustrations, anger are misplaced. Cardinals are a 6-10 talent. Steve Keim created this team. There is only so much coaches can do.

Boo Steve Keim if you need a real change.

Real talk. The players aren’t very good. Poor tackling, poor angles, poor effort etc. That’s on the players.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sure talent go hand in hand, but ultimately great coaching prevails. Imo coaching separates the winners from the pretenders!!! Coaching is the difference in short term success & long period success.
There is no coaching available for Reddicks, Rosens or Simmons of the world. And they are all top first round picks. That is why there is only so much coaching can do with Cardinals "talent"

Buckybird

Reaction score
Tell that to Bellichik who takes peoples castoffs every year & not many superstars to be the greatest HC ever.
coaching matters bro! More than you realize.

The defensive talent is better & yet we are seeing the same problems as last season. Hmmm

There is no coaching available for Reddicks, Rosens or Simmons of the world. And they are all top first round picks. That is why there is only so much coaching can do with Cardinals "talent"

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
This offense is just as bad as the defense. We have 2 savants running the offense.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This offense is just as bad as the defense. We have 2 savants running the offense.
No, the defense was trash in every series, the offense even if below the standards had some flashes
We have the worse secondary in the nfl
Jones is completely ineffective even going 1vs1
Then they use fitts in the other side that wouldn't make any practice squad in the other teams
Riley washington are maybe just adequate for CFL
Hicks is too slow and Campbell can't cover all the field to close the gaps with every receivers crossing the field

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tell that to Bellichik who takes peoples castoffs every year & not many superstars to be the greatest HC ever.
coaching matters bro! More than you realize.

The defensive talent is better & yet we are seeing the same problems as last season. Hmmm
If we are going to take this route, one should tell Keim to draft like Ozzie Newsome and don't muck up every top draft pick and every head coach he gets his hands on.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Vance, Kliff, Kyler, Keim, & the overall secondary getting all the blame which is understandable, but I will say I’m disappointed in Chandler.

1 sack(coverage sack at that) in 4 games is disgusting.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Vance, Kliff, Kyler, Keim, & the overall secondary getting all the blame which is understandable, but I will say I’m disappointed in Chandler.

And he isn't double teamed, actually he struggle to beat any lineman 1vs1
I also watched missed a tackle near the end zone
What he had? 1qb hit, not more

Buckybird

Reaction score
Keep ignoring coaching & scheme all you want. There’s a reason guys like Bellichek, Reid, Shula, Petey, Landry, Parcells, Reeves etc are head coaches for so long & it’s not just players.
If we are going to take this route, one should tell Keim to draft like Ozzie Newsome and don't muck up every top draft pick and every head coach he gets his hands on.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

I don’t blame this on Chandler. When our defense plays so far off the wide receivers that they are open within one second of the ball being snapped, the quarterback throws it almost immediately and Chandler doesn’t have a chance.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t blame this on Chandler. When our defense plays so far off the wide receivers that they are open within one second of the ball being snapped, the quarterback throws it almost immediately and Chandler doesn’t have a chance.
There were plenty of plays where Teddy had all the time in the world & yet Chandler was still holding the OT.

No one is absolved of blame.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
There were plenty of plays where Teddy had all the time in the world & yet Chandler was still holding the OT.

No one is absolved of blame.
I agree that no one is absolve of blame, but I also have to imagine that the D line gets tired of going all out for no reason because VJ let’s the QB pick us apart like Brady with 3 yard slant passes.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
VJs defensive playbook is from “All the right moves”. Six two stack monster with a 5’5” cornerback committing pass interference

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Pat P, Chandler, our Safeties, and last but not least, our inability to contain on the backside are not Vance's fault.

What is Vance's fault is his unimaginative blitz packages, his inability to fold in our 1st round pick, and his horrible, indefensible, record as a D coordinator in the NFL.

Wade is the guy Vance wants to be. Let's go get Wade please.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
VJs defensive playbook is from “All the right moves”. Six two stack monster with a 5’5” cornerback

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure about Wade Philips in this day & age either cause his defenses tend to fall off every year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson