Fire Kingsbury

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
(6-9) SF, (4-10) CAR, (6-8) NE, (5-10) DET. All loses because we didn’t get up to play. Thought it was a cakewalk like a division 2 opponent in college and got slapped in a he face. Those are bad losses and what cost us a playoff chance. Penalties, poor offense, and bad situational football led to these losses, minus CAR who just beat us lol. Talent may be in question, but every week I find myself complaining about the same thing and it’s annoying

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Sign me up! I was never a fan of his at Tech. Oh yeah Fire Vance Joseph too! His defenses struggle constantly against the Lambs & Niners sooooo much, this it makes a playoff possiblity even tougher

Last edited:

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Going for it down 2 with 9 minutes left was insane. Literally insane. I have never, ever, seen a coaching decision that stupid.

We all want to win now but Kyler
needs a real coach.

100% agree. That fourth down play with NINE minutes left was idiotic. Two plays later they score. Amateur coaching at its best

Buckybird

Reaction score
Going for it down 2 with 9 minutes left was insane. Literally insane. I have never, ever, seen a coaching decision that stupid.

We all want to win now but Kyler needs a real coach.
Kliff has been doing that crazy crap all season. It’s just foolish

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You really think he’s injured??

I think he got his bell run yes. Part of the problem of throwing off your back foot like that is you expose your midsection when you get hit. That seemed to be what happened to me he got the wind knocked out of him.

245 pound guy at full speed hits you as you're uncoiling a throw while leaning back it can hurt.

I don't buy he was faking it if that's what you mean, if he was, his teammates wouldn't have been on one knee like that. Players know when someone's faking it IMO

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

We all want to win now but Kyler needs a real coach.
Followed by a Kyler interception in red zone. Those 2 plays completely changed my outlook of this franchise.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I honestly think he is just apprehensively picking plays off the play sheet because the clock is running and he doesn't have any strategy. Our offense looking totally incoherent is because the play calling is incoherent. Sure, there are execution issues and missed opportunities in every game, but even is those drops and TOs hadn't of happened or we won against a third string QB it wouldn't change that.

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree with Krusher, except 'm not sure about Harbaugh; maybe Bieniemy. Everyone was giving Kugler a lot of credit about the offensive line, but they could not block anyone today. Josh Jones and Lamont Gaillard should be starting at right tackle and center respectively. KK keeps calling for running plays up the middle and bubble screens probably gaining a -28 yards today.
Murray has the tools, but needs a coach that give him the nuisances of the pro game, apparently it's not KK or Clements.
This team is about at least 5-6 players on offence from being a challenger for the super bowl.
The KK experiment is over. He gets out coached week in and week out. I just don't know where the heck the "AIR RAID OFFENSE" is, haven't seen it!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It would be too much of a dream for me to hope we'd get a coach who teaches discipline.

I think KK is a good guy, and he's fun to listen to with some of his swag, but he's not an NFL HC. He's not a college HC either.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Co sign!!! This was like back to the Skelton type gms ..... just emberresing

Team showed no fire in a massive gm total crap job whole organization should be ashamed

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It would be too much of a dream for me to hope we'd get a coach who teaches discipline.

I think KK is a good guy, and he's fun to listen to with some of his swag, but he's not an NFL HC. He's not a college HC either.

He wouldn't cut it as a CFL coach either, in case that is his safety net... And CFL might actually be more suited to his "scheme"

Buckybird

Reaction score
I watched plenty of Tech games, Kliff Cardinals teams are making the same mistakes his Tech teams did.

I said the day he was hired his teams lacked discipline, he was a poor game manager, good W/L starts then poor finishes & he wouldn’t be more than mediocre. 8 years of the same is who you are as a coach. And I haven’t even addressed my feelings on Vance Blowseph

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I watched plenty of Tech games, Kliff Cardinals teams are making the same mistakes his Tech teams did.

I said the day he was hired his teams lacked discipline, he was a poor game manager & he wouldn’t be more than mediocre.
You and me both. I hated the hire. Kliff didn't really hit my radar until the Kalen Ballage insanity game, but one could see he was capable in some aspects of the game and terrible in others.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose