Finals Here We Come!!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bummed that my brothers and I can’t attend any games. Due to our mothers pending surgery, even though we are all vaccinated, we just can’t take any unnecessary risks. We attended the dbacks World Series. Attended the devils rose bowl. Attended the cardinals Super Bowl. We would normally be dumping $$$ for this. But it’s just a no-go right now. Everyone else will have to holler their guts out in our stead.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t want to hear about it. I’m not on the season ticket list and for what I paid, I could have bought a decent used car. Let’s put it this way, the StubHub fee alone was way more than I’ve ever paid for a pair of tickets before. The good news is that I’m sitting center, center, 22 rows up from the court. I can’t wait to bask in the middle of a huge, boisterous crowd of fellow Suns fans with our best odds in 52 years of winning an NBA championship!
It's going to be a blast, and yeah, I am sure those tickets were a hellva lot!

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ayton leading all playoff players in win shares w/2.6.

The worst at -0.7? Julius Randle lol.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
It's going to be a blast, and yeah, I am sure those tickets were a hellva lot!
I’m hoping for a Suns dynasty but it could be a once in a lifetime opportunity! Two years ago I was wondering if I’d ever see the Suns in the NBA Finals again in my lifetime.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bummed that my brothers and I can’t attend any games. Due to our mothers pending surgery, even though we are all vaccinated, we just can’t take any unnecessary risks. We attended the dbacks World Series. Attended the devils rose bowl. Attended the cardinals Super Bowl. We would normally be dumping $$$ for this. But it’s just a no-go right now. Everyone else will have to holler their guts out in our stead.

If money was easy to come by for me I would buy tickets and sit there with headphones on and a box over my head..

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’m hoping for a Suns dynasty but it could be a once in a lifetime opportunity! Two years ago I was wondering if I’d ever see the Suns in the NBA Finals again in my lifetime.

Yup. That's why I am taking my son, even though it cost a ridiculous amount, and we are in the nosebleed seats in the corner. Just being in the arena for this has been a bucket list item for me literally since I can remember, and that I get to experience it with my oldest son (who refused to wear anything but Suns gear from Ages 2-6) is an added bonus.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
HYPE Video!

Some NSFW language though. Be warned.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not sure about 76, but I assume we were heavy underdogs, and in 93 we were big underdogs. This year is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Never had a better shot in 50 years to win it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
5-1 since 2018 against the Bucks they didn’t scare me with a healthy Giannis

Monty is going to have a huge edge over coach Bud

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
5-1 since 2018 against the Bucks they didn’t scare me with a healthy Giannis

Monty is going to have a huge edge over coach Bud
We won both games this year by 1 point. This is a very evenly matched series if giannis is healthy.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We won both games this year by 1 point. This is a very evenly matched series if giannis is healthy.

Bucks have the advantage IF Giannis is healthy. They were missing Holiday for the game in Phoenix while the Suns were at full health both games.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Am I mixing something up or was it Budenholzer that interviewed for the Suns and decided to go to Milwaukee instead?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bucks have the advantage IF Giannis is healthy. They were missing Holiday for the game in Phoenix while the Suns were at full health both games.

yeah I don’t think so.

in a playoff series Monty will clearly win the coaching battle.

also, suns play defense far better than anyone millwaukee has played yet.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Am I mixing something up or was it Budenholzer that interviewed for the Suns and decided to go to Milwaukee instead?

Nope. That's what happened, though there remains the question of the reports that Sarver lowballed Budenholzer and/or scared Budenholzer away with indications that he would meddle extensively...

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
yeah I don’t think so.

in a playoff series Monty will clearly win the coaching battle.

also, suns play defense far better than anyone millwaukee has played yet.

Well, Monty certainly would have done a better coaching job in the first half today.

That being said, I thought we were referencing match-up of teams, not coaches.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Monty certainly would have done a better coaching job in the first half today.

That being said, I thought we were referencing match-up of teams, not coaches.

coaching is always a major element of any matchup of playoff series.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson