Feeling Cornered

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
And that's why I still believe Nkemdichi's pick makes sense, just poor talent (mental and work ethic in his case) evaluation, and bad luck.
Here’s what I said about picking Nkemdichi.
“I find it especially ironic the Cards stressed how they'd added a character rating to their eval board. I wonder what Nkemdiche was rated in that column? By the way, I don't know anyone who had this guy rated highly any longer.

Okay talent wise he has great potential. He can be very disruptive. He's at a position where he should be able to join the rotation this year. He can rush the passer. He did show improved run defense this year. If they can keep him straight, he could be an outstanding player. I heard several teams took him off their board. The Cards took a risk, but they must have decided to take him if he fell to the way before the round started.

My concerned is that they've come to believe their legend (Matthieu & Dockett) and think they can mold anyone. They already have developmental players in abundance. If there had been no good options on the board I'd like this better. They could have added virtually a sure thing with Jones and they went all in. Let's hope they got it right.”

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No they don’t. Also, no they didn’t. A lot of people expected DK to fall due to his previous neck injury + 3 cone time.

Ah okay, something that happened 5-6 years ago. It’s not like his production or traits have gotten worse or anything.

We should definitely wait until Day 2 to draft a WR, especially with Steve Keim’s track record & all.
We should never draft a WR before 3rd round given Keim's record in that position.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr