Favre to stay retired

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He clearly wants to avoid part of training camp. His act is becoming very transparent; just ask Jared Allen

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With a little luck, he'll get run over by a tractor ASAP and this will be over. I'm not hoping that he dies. Just a certain degree of maiming to put all hopes of him ever playing again to an end.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
With a little luck, he'll get run over by a tractor ASAP and this will be over. I'm not hoping that he dies. Just a certain degree of maiming to put all hopes of him ever playing again to an end.

I said the same thing earlier today. Although I think dying might help save his legacy at this point...

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wanna Bet?

The consumate "drama queen."

I suppose, if you're a PR person, you have to really appreciate the way he's been able to hog the headlines and stretch the story well into its 2nd month (or 3rd year, depending on how you see it).

I'm afraid we haven't heard the end of this.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
John Madden apparently was seen weeping and visibly shaken by the news. He had to excuse himself from a Madden 2010 publicity event to compose himself.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Thank God that's over!

My opinion is that this may not be over yet. Favre is the most wishy washy person in professional sports and he has demonstrated in the past five years that he is incapable of making a solid decision about his career. If he stays retired for a couple of years, then I will believe it to be true, but in the mean time, I won't be surprised if he calls Childress up in the middle of the season and says, "put me in Coach!"

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vbookie on whether or not he stays retired...comes back...or gets run over by a tractor...? :shrug:

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I read the thread title as :

FARVE TO STAY ********

Which is how I will continue to read it.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was hoping he would start for the Vikes so we could eliminate them from competing for a playoff spot.