Fantasy Football Sleepers Wanted

Sack Daddy

Veteran
Reaction score
My fellow posters; I'm trying to weed out potential sleepers for the coming season. I play in a 10 team/3 player keeper league. Needless to say, the top 20 RB's, top 8 WR's and top 5 QB's are pretty much already gone. That leaves established vets and young guys on the rise. Who are the guys to take it to the next level? What rookies will make an impact? I've got a few in mind, I just want to know what other people are thinking. I'm also interested in why you think certain players are ready for a big year. ----------I'm waiting!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Might be a sleeper because he is a Card now

How about Freddie Jones with Blake as a QB, can you say seven TDs... I can.

OP
OP
S

Sack Daddy

Veteran
Reaction score
I actually had Fred last year. He rode the piney behind (gulp) Billy Miller. Here's hoping your right.

Reaction score
Ashley Lelie at WR--we're talking huge numbers here.
Brian Westbrook at RB--he'll get looks even with a highly-unlikely healthy Duce.
Jake Plummer at QB--just way, way, way too many weapons.
Crumpler at TE---he's not a real sleeper per se, but he'll crack top 5 this year or thereabouts in terms of production.

As far as D goes?
Well, I have no clue. I only play O-fantasy.

OP
OP
S

Sack Daddy

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy, some good choices. By the way, there's no DEF in my league either. Lelie I've considered. Philly will probably be a RB mess (Duce, Westbrook, Buckhalter) I don't see Jake throwing 25 TD's in Denver. The man in Denver is Portis. Personally, I think Donte' Stallworth is going to put up a nice TD total in NO. Koren Robinson came on strong at the end of the year for SEA.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not Brain Westbrook...Correll Buckhalter. Reid was ready to make him the starter last year till he blew his knee. Now if he were a speed back I would be worried with the Knee surgery but he is more of a power back so he should be fine. He will be the starter this year but I think Philly will still go with RBBC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort