Fall

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
The wife and I went up north looking for some Fall color. We ended up going to the Aspen Loop Trail at Snowbowl and then, on a whim headed up to the Grand Canyon where we spent $30 for about 30-60 minutes of daylight. The sun had already gone down by the time we made it to the rim.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Hollywood

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
There were a bunch of elk that came up to the visitors center after it got dark. There were still quite a few people there and a crowd gathered. It was pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive never seen "fall"....hopefully its going on this weekend

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive never seen "fall"....hopefully its going on this weekend

Growing up in the Midwest, I kind of took fall for granted. After I had lived in AZ for a while, we took a trip up to the Poconos in PA during the fall and it was the most spectacular amount of colors I had ever experienced.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you're going to Flag, go through Sedona and drive the 89 through the canyon up/down the rim. It's one of the best "fall" drives in AZ.

It's probably better coming back south rather than going north through Sedona. Last year it took me almost 2hrs to get through Sedona because of the parking lot crowd.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're going to Flag, go through Sedona and drive the 89 through the canyon up/down the rim. It's one of the best "fall" drives in AZ.

It's probably better coming back south rather than going north through Sedona. Last year it took me almost 2hrs to get through Sedona because of the parking lot crowd.

thx. Im going to the mogollon rim so hopefully its nice and yellow out there. Coming back through sedona would take a lot of time away from doing a hike that day instead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not bad. 75ish. When we got to the Grand Canyon the sun had just gone down and I was a little cold and my wife was actually cold.

Yeah, that's just about perfect. I hope you were able to keep the Mrs warm. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen