Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Then another team will move here. It truly pains me to say it, but PHX is a big (and getting bigger) market.
Maybe but in doubt it. I’m sure the LA and Dallas markets would go back to cannibalizing us.

Someone with $10 billion would have to decide to bring someone in, either by purchase or expansion. Plus the taxpayers would likely have to foot the bill for a new stadium somewhere more central.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McD can undoubtedly bring a civil case, but he loses if what is alleged in the press release proves true.

You still can't release private information publicly like that as a company. Truth doesn't matter. Only if the information was required by law or it is necessary for the company to do so. None of that was necessary to be released to the public.

Beyond that if there isn't any proof of those claims, it is a massive libel case. Loss of reputation, future wages.

Then, if he wins his arbitration complaint, you have whistleblower damages on top of it.

Just a very stupid response by the Cardinals

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even during former employment verifications, you are super limited in what you can reveal. You can't talk about things like job performance

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even during former employment verifications, you are super limited in what you can reveal. You can't talk about things like job performance
Absolutely. Strict rules on verification and providing information where I worked. Everything had to flow through HR and we weren’t allow to say a thing about a former worker.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Who has the soap opera rights to this mess? It would be great entertainment. I still want to know if it was Keim or Kugler was the culprit in Mexico.

Bidwill is an attorney, he has to know that the PR firm was going to open the doors to additional scrutiny. If he didn't personally review the message being sent out by the PR team, he is a buffoon. My guess the message was sent out by design though.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Shouldn’t be hard to prove if it’s actually true. And what took so long to come forward?
Shocker, former employee no longer cashing checks has "moral" issues "after the fact". Welcome to the real world

If Bidwill is forced out, thats probably a plus... Its sucks having the "Dollar Store" of NFL owners

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I can confirm this to be the truth. But Michael never had a drink that I saw.
It’s appalling that the Bidwill’s kept absolute buffoons like Keim and McDonagh around for years running the organization.

Then you remember that those guys were doing all their dirty work around Hardy. I think subconsciously the Bidwill family doesn’t like strong personalities around because they’re coddled, weak humans.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You still can't release private information publicly like that as a company. Truth doesn't matter. Only if the information was required by law or it is necessary for the company to do so. None of that was necessary to be released to the public.

Beyond that if there isn't any proof of those claims, it is a massive libel case. Loss of reputation, future wages.

Then, if he wins his arbitration complaint, you have whistleblower damages on top of it.

Just a very stupid response by the Cardinals

I didn't know you could slander a former employer in the U.S. without fear of a response.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s appalling that the Bidwill’s kept absolute buffoons like Keim and McDonagh around for years running the organization.

Then you remember that those guys were doing all their dirty work around Hardy. I think subconsciously the Bidwill family doesn’t like strong personalities around because they’re coddled, weak humans.
The reality is people who surround themselves with pieces of garbage are usually pieces of garbage themselves. Otherwise, why would they not just be okay being surrounded by trash, but reward that trash with promotions/extensions repeatedly?

I mean, even if what the Cardinals are saying is true about McD, the fact that they continued to enable him for years makes them just as guilty for his behavior, if not more so. And the reality is that it probably means they didn't think what he was doing was out of the ordinary, which speaks to a larger systemic problem of toxicity within the team.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can you imagine Michael taking questions from the press at this event?

He’ll probably send Monti out.
Considering how he watered down Hard Knocks and hasn't stuck his face out in public since the NFLPA report, no chance. He's in his shell.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave