Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
To where? What better market is out there?

TORONTO.

Metro TO at 6m+ has a larger population than Chicago (Mexico City, NY, LA, Toronto, Chicago) and, like the Raptors and Blue Jays, would have a cross-Canada market of 40 million. Imagine California with one NFL team. One of the two finalists to purchase Washington is a Toronto billionaire.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I never understood why Terry McDonough was still with the team. Hell I don't remember seeing that he was fired. I could have swore that the last time I checked he was still listed as part of the staff a few weeks ago.

Maybe this is why he was on the team for so long.
Me too. I thought he was New Keim.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Minority owner Larry Fitzgerald incoming...

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TORONTO.

Metro TO at 6m+ has a larger population than Chicago (Mexico City, NY, LA, Toronto, Chicago) and, like the Raptors and Blue Jays, would have a cross-Canada market of 40 million. Imagine California with one NFL team. One of the two finalists to purchase Washington is a Toronto billionaire.
Too Valuable for relocation. NFL will want an expansion fee

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I haven’t read thru this thread because I’m out for dinner.

All I know, and I said it when they hired him, from people I know Mcdonohugh is a complete POS.

It’s well known in the NFL.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Are we sure the franchise is not tracking ASFN fans who criticize the team? Until yesterday, I was 99% sure. Today?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
TORONTO.

Except the GDP of Canada is only like 60% of California's GDP. I cut Canada some slack because I do recognize there isn't infinite demand for maple syrup and comedians.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

All I know, and I said it when they hired him, from people I know Mcdonohugh is a complete POS.

we were drinking with him, Keim, MB & Nicole in Miami a few years back. the longer I talked to him & the more he drank exactly what you said appeared to be true.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Snyder also doesn't have three sibling co-owners who may be anxious for a $1 billion each check...
Right. Assume the Gannon hire is a total debacle (50/50 on that one)…

Countless money going out the owners pockets to pay for fired coaches, drunk GM’s, lawsuits, etc. Business partners don’t like their wallets getting lighter because baby brother makes bonehead decisions.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean, the Cards have been known as one of the more socially-progressive professional franchises in all of sports, so those accusations are not easy to prove. I do know people who have interacted with Mikey B that he's a narcissistic prick.
That’s putting it nicely

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
we were drinking with him, Keim, MB & Nicole in Miami a few years back. the longer I talked to him & the more he drank exactly what you said appeared to be true.
This is always been the biggest issue with the Bidwill family. Everyone makes dumb decisions/bad hires, it’s how they double and triple down on those mistakes is what’s made them historical losers.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Next, I suppose someone will come forward with pics of a large apartment area under the stadium where Michael hides Catholic priests who are on the run from the law.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

This may be true but I also believe where there's smoke, there's fire. Especially when you have other ex-employees corroborating certain portions.
I don't doubt the validity of most of the stuff. Same thing happened with Sarver, Synder, etc...
Even the Brian Flores lawsuit. I believe probably 80%-90% of what is put out there publicly is probably true. There may be some embellishing on the part of the lawyers but I wouldn't doubt the majority

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
TORONTO.

Im all for Canada. Toronto would be a great place for the Cardinals.

volcardinal

Reaction score
Among owners Michael is not the most liked. Most of these guys made their money outside of Football. They see him as a kid that inherited a team, didn't have to invest anything.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn