Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this were the NBA and the players get involved, it's just a matter of time.

Of course, the NBA has a strong players union. I'm not sure about the NFL.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank my second favorite sports franchise for having all of the same vibes as my first favorite franchise.

Arizona can be soooooo...... Sheesh.

This has all of the same vibes as the first days of the Sarver reports. Over the next two years it will all come out.
Can we just skip to the part where a billionaire buys the team?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yes!!!! This is the way to new ownership and like to add that he is also…. racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, and not nice!

I mean, the Cards have been known as one of the more socially-progressive professional franchises in all of sports, so those accusations are not easy to prove. I do know people who have interacted with Mikey B that say he's a narcissistic prick.

Last edited:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sarver wasn’t forced to sell even and the NBA basically confirmed the ESPN report. It’s so hard to Eighty Six an owner and this is the NFL where they protect their own.
I have a feeling if the allegations are true, combined with the Snyder mess, the Shield will protect itself at all costs, even at the expense of a long-time owner.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, the Cards have been known as one of the more socially-progressive professional franchises in all of sports, so those accusations are not easy to prove. I do know people who have interacted with Mikey B that he's a narcissistic prick.

The Suns were looking good too early on, but if there is an investigation, there will likely be a lot of unsavory stuff that comes out.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I have a feeling if the allegations are true, combined with the Snyder mess, the Shield will protect itself at all costs, even at the expense of a long-time owner.
Snyder and Bidwill have something in common - their franchises suck. If either of them were winning then both incidents likely blow over.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

I mean, it took how long for the league to purge Snyder? And he was arguably worse than Robert Sarver.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not buying this at all. This has disgruntled fired exec sitting at home unable to get a job, then seeing what happened to Sarver and crafting a scheme for revenge to me.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like Keim's suspension was supposed to be more of a coordinated effort between the team and the league than just a routine in-house suspension.

This is from a 2018 AZ Central article:

An NFL spokesman said the team has been in communication with the league throughout the process.

“They advised us of the disciplinary action and the steps Steve must complete before he can resume his duties,” he said. “There will be no further action from the league.”

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The league's owners despise Snyder, he has been drenched in scandal and misconduct and even government investigations and the League has been toothless to force him out.

There is no chance that they force Bidwill out.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like Keim's suspension was supposed to be more of a coordinated effort between the team and the league than just a routine in-house suspension.

This is from a 2018 AZ Central article:

An NFL spokesman said the team has been in communication with the league throughout the process.

“They advised us of the disciplinary action and the steps Steve must complete before he can resume his duties,” he said. “There will be no further action from the league.”
Correct - the NFL gave Bidwill a chance to handle in-house. If they were not satisfied with the discipline, they would have stepped in.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never understood why Terry McDonough was still with the team. Hell I don't remember seeing that he was fired. I could have swore that the last time I checked he was still listed as part of the staff a few weeks ago.

Maybe this is why he was on the team for so long.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No good way to look past this. Not a good look for the Cardinals organization. Got enough problems with just building a decent roster with a new GM and HC.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
What if a new owner wanted to move his new team out of AZ?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes!!!! This is the way to new ownership and like to add that he is also…. racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, and not nice!

Bidwill did say this about an alleged rapist around the time these allegations happened, so you're pretty stop on.

“I’ve known him for more than 37 years,” Bidwill was quoted in the story as saying. “We stayed in close contact over the years — we have a pretty tight high school class — and we all knew he was pretty special. He’s got a sharp mind. He’s been a brilliant jurist for a long time"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard