Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Jaws and Sportsnation = 0-4

THATS epic fail

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that is of course why they're making a big deal of the no call facemask, because they need an excuse for why they didn't pick the Cards.

It's exactly like I said in that long thread with the Packers fans, good team but it's more likely to me that Rodgers makes a big mistake in his first playoff game than Kurt does in his 12th. That's precisely what happened with his pick on the first play, across the body into coverage, tip, pick. He played brilliantly after that but that pick at the start set the tone for the game.

Why nobody in the media could see the fallacy in picking against Kurt was beyond me.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
And that is of course why they're making a big deal of the no call facemask, because they need an excuse for why they didn't pick the Cards.

It's exactly like I said in that long thread with the Packers fans, good team but it's more likely to me that Rodgers makes a big mistake in his first playoff game than Kurt does in his 12th. That's precisely what happened with his pick on the first play, across the body into coverage, tip, pick. He played brilliantly after that but that pick at the start set the tone for the game.

Why nobody in the media could see the fallacy in picking against Kurt was beyond me.

Seriously ?

ESPN is going on nation television and complaining about "no-calls" for one team.

Amazing. People wonder why this organization and fan base have a chip on their shoulders.

Fox's coverage was one sided enough, now we have ESPN complaining that "their team" got screwed.

Anyone else realize there is no longer a 5 yard facemask penalty ? That was not a 15 yard penalty, there was no grab and twist/yanking motion.

The call was correct, and ESPN as usuall is wrong.

What farce that that channel has become.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Mike Sando,

We at ASFN are HUGE fans of your blog/column. We are sorry you work for such an embarrassing company. It was difficult to watch your NFL analysts crying over bad calls against the Packers and giving one sided analysis. Reporting the news is supposed to be fail and unbiased. ESPN has been anything but that, and it is insulting to not only the fans but an organization that has worked extremely hard to achieve the success it has over the last two years.

1. There is no longer a 5 yard facemast penality and on Adam's sack there was no yanking and twisting motion. So, not only where your respresentitives on TV being bias, they were 100% wrong too.

2. Here are our thoughts from the Cardinals fans:
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/espn-fail-146564.html

Again we all love your column, and please when we talk about ESPN, we realize that "you gotta do what you gotta do" to make $$$ these days, and feel for your plight in working for such a embarrassing company. Keep up the good work, and hopefully some day you will get some much deserved TV time, and show some others how to properly cover all teams, while fair, unbaised, and well informed.

Keep up the good work.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/[email protected]&name=Milmay,+NJ&x=34&y=5

Gotta feel for the guy. Such a good writer stuck behind a bunch of jackasses.

PitchShifter

The other Big Red
Reaction score
I guess they have to find something. No matter what happens from here on in, after knocking off the Packers we can't be dismissed as lucky one-hit wonders from last season anymore.

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Actually, some already have. Vinnie Iyer on Sporting News says that since our defense was so bad, we don't stand a chance against the Saints. Brees won't make the mistakes Rogers did.

Just like last year! We're going to the Super Bowl, and no one will ever believe it's possible.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Mike Sando,

We at ASFN are HUGE fans of your blog/column. We are sorry you work for such an embarrassing company. It was difficult to watch your NFL analysts crying over bad calls against the Packers and giving one sided analysis. Reporting the news is supposed to be fail and unbiased. ESPN has been anything but that, and it is insulting to not only the fans but an organization that has worked extremely hard to achieve the success it has over the last two years.

1. There is no longer a 5 yard facemast penality and on Adam's sack there was no yanking and twisting motion. So, not only where your respresentitives on TV being bias, they were 100% wrong too.

2. Here are our thoughts from the Cardinals fans:
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/espn-fail-146564.html

Again we all love your column, and please when we talk about ESPN, we realize that "you gotta do what you gotta do" to make $$$ these days, and feel for your plight in working for such a embarrassing company. Keep up the good work, and hopefully some day you will get some much deserved TV time, and show some others how to properly cover all teams, while fair, unbaised, and well informed.

Keep up the good work.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/[email protected]&name=Milmay,+NJ&x=34&y=5

Gotta feel for the guy. Such a good writer stuck behind a bunch of jackasses.

Exactly! Mike Sando and Ron Jaworski are the reasons that ESPN has any credibility at all with me. The hacks on NFL Countdown are embarassing. They should form a political party called the "Know Nothings." Whenever a team loses, "they are not balanced" or "they don't run the ball enough." If Tom Jackson ever says anything beyond that, it'll be the first time.

Buck and Aikman were Green Bay homers all day Sunday. It was a disgrace, and Fox's postgame coverage was non-existent. You'd think the Simpsons could wait just a little longer after one of the best playoff games in NFL history. :(

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
Actually, some already have. Vinnie Iyer on Sporting News says that since our defense was so bad, we don't stand a chance against the Saints. Brees won't make the mistakes Rogers did.

No question. I told my Dad and brother during the coin toss, "If we win, we'll be slated to lose to NO because we gave up 45 points, if the Packers win, they'll be slated to beat NO because they scored 48."

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rich Eisen did well in the wrapup. Saying if Favre threw Warners number the medi awould be going crazy. Sanders of course wanted to talk about how great Green Bay was.

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol..that was my screenshot. I had someone post it on FF (FootballsFuture) for me

is that where you got it? either way, nice job posting it :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson