Enjoy your "Phoenix Fluke"

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Speaking of flukes....

Your Kicker hits the most 50+ yard FGs ever.

Fitz actually drops a ball that probably hit the ground but crazy bounces for an INT. Fitz doesn't drop balls.

Patrick Peterson just drops 2 interceptions.

Drake just throws the ball forward for a fumble only you can get.

The #1 offense in the NFL kicks 4 FGs against you instead of getting TDs

Josh "hilariously inaccurate" Allen chucks up two balls when being sacked that somehow get caught rather than picked.

It's a gosh darn fluke your team was even in the game. Any of those flukey plays go the other way and we don't need our one at the end.

You know who calls other teams fluke? Losers and whiners.

You must be registered for see images attach

AzCards777

Rookie
Reaction score
What a joke, that a team can get rewarded with such a fluke play after your ******* coach burns both timeouts at the 40 and 50 yard line instead of spiking the ball. Your play isn't a hail murray. It's the Phoenix fluke, allen drove the ball on a well constructed game winning drive just so your midget QB close his eyes and win on some fluke play. Enjoy finishing 3rd in your division.

You must be registered for see images attach

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm all for cutting Bills fans a break. Even those with no class. If I were on the losing end of that game, I don't know how I'd handle it. Looking at the big picture we lost a game we should have won (Miami) and won a game we should have lost (Buffalo). We might very well finish third in the NFC West, but I'm sure we'll be exciting to watch. We're trending upward, and might meet Buffalo again in the SB. They're a good team and so are we. JMO.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I'm all for cutting Bills fans a break. Even those with no class. If I were on the losing end of that game, I don't know how I'd handle it. Looking at the big picture we lost a game we should have won (Miami) and won a game we should have lost (Buffalo). We might very well finish third in the NFC West, but I'm sure we'll be exciting to watch. We're trending upward, and might meet Buffalo again in the SB. They're a good team and so are we. JMO.

I never went to a dolphins forum after the loss

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I know it seems like a miracle but we got the Phoenix to fly, and just because our coach is a model airplane designer does not make it a fluke... oops, wrong movie

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose