Enjoy your "Phoenix Fluke"

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
What a joke, that a team can get rewarded with such a fluke play after your ******* coach burns both timeouts at the 40 and 50 yard line instead of spiking the ball. Your play isn't a hail murray. It's the Phoenix fluke, allen drove the ball on a well constructed game winning drive just so your midget QB close his eyes and win on some fluke play. Enjoy finishing 3rd in your division.

I get off on sore losers. Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Ha ha that's all you have? Bill's have been to the Super Bowl 4 times and lost each time. That's got to sting even more then the Holmes catch, but you probably weren't even born when that happened.

I don’t think that’s the sick burn you think it is.

I sure wouldn’t mind having gone to the Super Bowl 4 times...

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of flukes....

Your Kicker hits the most 50+ yard FGs ever.

Fitz actually drops a ball that probably hit the ground but crazy bounces for an INT. Fitz doesn't drop balls.

Patrick Peterson just drops 2 interceptions.

Drake just throws the ball forward for a fumble only you can get.

The #1 offense in the NFL kicks 4 FGs against you instead of getting TDs

Josh "hilariously inaccurate" Allen chucks up two balls when being sacked that somehow get caught rather than picked.

It's a gosh darn fluke your team was even in the game. Any of those flukey plays go the other way and we don't need our one at the end.

You know who calls other teams fluke? Losers and whiners.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You mean illegal forward pass???
Oh did that one strike a nerve? Is that your first experience of being a fan to a losing franchise? If that’s the case you’ve never seen a division title. Better hope Miami doesn’t catch you so you can finally enjoy one.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What a joke, that a team can get rewarded with such a fluke play after your ******* coach burns both timeouts at the 40 and 50 yard line instead of spiking the ball. Your play isn't a hail murray. It's the Phoenix fluke, allen drove the ball on a well constructed game winning drive just so your midget QB close his eyes and win on some fluke play. Enjoy finishing 3rd in your division.

is this serious? lol. Buffalo got out gained by over 130 yards. You got a FLUKE INT off a lucky play from Fitz. Your kicker made 168 yards of fgs in 3 kicks!!!! Lololol. And we are the Fluke Hahaha. I think the term you should have used. Is. “You got MOSSED!!” Lolol.
Hey Buffalo. You still got wings

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I can see that one really hurt. Three defenders can't knock that one down or defend Hopkins. Ouch.

Oh and wide right, wide right, wide right. :clapping:

Like trying to land the jet in the top gun nintendo game. Impossible until it happens. Bills fans!!! Enjoy the snow

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson