End Zone Seating

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
What was up with all the Pat fans in the South End Zone? I thought that was designated solid red.

Also for those who sit there often, doesn't it seem the players are moving in slow motion. Without the lateral perspective from a sideline seat, I don't think one gets the feel for how many steps and how fast they are being laid down. Nice for watching line play if that's your interest. Also 90 percent of the plays were on the other side of the fifty, so I ended up watching it on the video screen.

It was a very poorly played and not very entertaining game from my perspective, but I was glad to be there for the Tillman tribute. That was very classy except for the politicizing of President Bush's remarks which I think more than a few objected to.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sit in section 38 and we always have plenty of fans from the other team. I actually prefer sitting in the endzone and seeing the entire game in front of me, although the scoring in the far endzone can be tricky to follow.

A-Bomb

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
What do you guys in the south endzone do when the play is near the north endzone?

It's easy for us in the north endzone to watch the play and the big screen at the same time when the action is at the south endzone.

Do you guys all turn around to watch the screen or what?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I think it is pretty easy to see what is going on by looking at the refs and first-down markers etc. But yes, we do get a little bit of neck strain turning around for replays.

A-Bomb

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
I love the South Endzone! The north side plays kinda suck, but it is usually no problem! As for the opposing fans, well they are usually kept in check. It is a pretty rowdy crowd in the South Endzone, so it usually adds to the fun.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
az-red said:
Yea like that sucky catch by Poole last year in the Vikes game.! :D

NorthSide Rules!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA.........yeah I mean it sucks for us trying to see the Northside plays!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
DieHardCardFan said:
HAHAHAHA.........yeah I mean it sucks for us trying to see the Northside plays!
That's what I thought you meant.
But then I thought a, "Which endzone has had the better plays happen in it?" debate would be kinda entertaining.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Hahahaha..........well that would be entertaining. There just have not been many good plays in the endzone lately! :(

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Emmits touchdown was in the north endzone. All the action is in the north.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson