End of an Era - MadJack is out.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
In my 30 or so years of being a fan this is by far the least I’ve cared about this team. Kyler and kliff have done a number on me. They are just a very unlikable team right now. I miss getting excited for Sundays and having the cards be appointment viewing. Now I just watch redzone and follow whoever I bet on.

Cole

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Holy smokes. THIS is one of your 7 posts on this board? I mean, do you fam, but this ain't it.
Dude I don't know him like a buddy but I have been on the great lawn with my family looking at the banner and talked to him. He gave in so bye!

Cole

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is a very ignorant comment. Madjack has done so much for cardinal fans for a very long time.

Best of luck to you.
No it's not. Met him several times. Times have changed. Be a fan or don't.

Cole

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This team and organization sets us all off. 5,10,15,35 years doesn't matter. I wish it was better. But I won't give in ever. His sing thing was outdated. Just like the original board got dumped. A lot of things have changed. We almost wanted in 2008 and I don't care if they have a losing season till the day I die but if they do win it all I will still be on board.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
This team and organization sets us all off. 5,10,15,35 years doesn't matter. I wish it was better. But I won't give in ever. His sing thing was outdated. Just like the original board got dumped. A lot of things have changed. We almost wanted in 2008 and I don't care if they have a losing season till the day I die but if they do win it all I will still be on board.
You talk this mess, don't even know MadJack, then come back drunk AF, trying to hint like you're part of the organization. Truth is nobody really cares what you got to say. You funked that up from the get. MadJack cares more about this team than you ever could comprehend, more than you'll ever be able to. In comparison you come up more than lacking. So take your sorry ass posts and kick rocks

Last edited:

Cole

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't know him like a buddy but I've met him several times. The fact is times have changed. No franchise is going to let a single fan hang up a banner. Quite frankly the banner he was allowed to hang was a kiss ass banners. If I was him I would have told them to stick it as far as the banner was concerned and kept my season tickets. You guys are the fools thinking the modern NFL is going to let some fan criticize thier franchise. We are fans of what might be the worst franchise in NFL history. With that said I'm going to watch every game next year he's not so like I said don't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out.

Why do you think they dumped the official forum and kept this one? At least you fools gave up politics. You can be a fan or you can haul your butt out the door end of story.

I will add this he's more pissed off about the banner then being a fan and I bet right now he wishes he was emotionally detached from the banner and was still allowed to be a fan because he was a true fan.

Last edited:

Cole

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You talk this mess, don't even know MadJack, then come back drunk AF, trying to hint like you're part of the organization. Truth is nobody really cares what you got to say. You funked that up from the get. MadJack cares more about this team than you ever could comprehend, more than you'll ever be able to. In comparison you come up more than lacking. So take your sorry ass posts and kick rocks
Yes I do as much as most.

Cole

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
lol you're a troll who's name rhymes with butthole
I'm not a troll. I have been a fan longer than a few here but not most them so-called official forum that is no longer so I'm here.

I said what I said and I meant it.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know him like a buddy but I've met him several times. The fact is times have changed. No franchise is going to let a single fan hang up a banner. Quite frankly the banner he was allowed to hang was a kiss ass banners. If I was him I would have told them to stick it as far as the banner was concerned and kept my season tickets. You guys are the fools thinking the modern NFL is going to let some fan criticize thier franchise. We are fans of what might be the worst franchise in NFL history. With that said I'm going to watch every game next year he's not so like I said don't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out.

Why do you think they dumped the official forum and kept this one? At least you fools gave up politics. You can be a fan or you can haul your butt out the door end of story.

I will add this he's more pissed off about the banner then being a fan and I bet right now he wishes he was emotionally detached from the banner and was still allowed to be a fan because he was a true fan.
Cole, a somewhat thoughtful post and you’re right on with some points but others deserve correction:

- The main reasons I gave up my tix was those mentioned in the opening. Only one of those was the banner issue.

- speaking of the banner, it was never ‘kiss ass’ messages until just the last few years (out of 27 years total). One season the rules changed and no negative banners (not even NO MAS!) were allowed. So yeah it became kiss ass and even worse I was now censored from speaking for the fans.

But it was a huge privilege and honor and I will always be grateful to the Cardinals for this. Likewise, posting here for other fan suggestions was a real kick so thanks to all of you.

I’ll ALWAYS be a die hard Cardinals fan but from the couch though I hope to catch a live or road game now and then - without my beloved banner.

Thanks,
MadJack.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I don't know where or how you got that he was giving up the Cardinals, period. I thought it was pretty clear that it was only the season tickets. Either way, your post came off mad aggressive and dismissive. I know that questioning someone's fandom can get you a ban if you're not careful, and I was a little worried for you to be frank. I've been a fan of the Cardinals for 45 years and I wouldn't have came at Madjack or any poster that way. But I digress. Do you fam.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great news everybody!!!! The Cardinals JUST NOW sent me an email saying they are dropping the Facility Use Fee from $8.50 to only $7 a game!!!! This means a savings of fifteen dollars a ticket!!!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Great news everybody!!!! The Cardinals JUST NOW sent me an email saying they are dropping the Facility Use Fee from $8.50 to only $7 a game!!!! This means a savings of fifteen dollars a ticket!!!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I call it the FU Fee.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Cardinals no longer need devoted fans. They got casual fans, corporate sponsors and NFL split of 32 team revenue. Cardinals don't have to cater to diehards or pretend they care.. It is just business to them and they are not wrong.
Lifting Black Outs helps

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man…this is seriously sad, but completely and totally understandable MadJack. Thank you so much for the awesome banner work over the years. It was a true highlight of the game day experience to see your efforts as you deftly and creatively expressed our thoughts as fans.

This development really speaks volumes but is, unfortunately, somewhat helpful as I’ve been grappling with my recent lack of interest in this team (which until the past 2-3 seasons had never before wavered). Something is truly “off” about the Cards nowadays. It’s bad enough to get frustrated with our lousy history, but something altogether more concerning that many of us have adopted a “meh” attitude. MB…are you listening? Do you care? You best, because a lot of us don’t anymore.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Man…this is seriously sad, but completely and totally understandable MadJack. Thank you so much for the awesome banner work over the years. It was a true highlight of the game day experience to see your efforts as you deftly and creatively expressed our thoughts as fans.

This development really speaks volumes but is, unfortunately, somewhat helpful as I’ve been grappling with my recent lack of interest in this team (which until the past 2-3 seasons had never before wavered). Something is truly “off” about the Cards nowadays. It’s bad enough to get frustrated with our lousy history, but something altogether more concerning that many of us have adopted a “meh” attitude. MB…are you listening? Do you care? You best, because a lot of us don’t anymore.
All of this

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should reinstate it just to save me the minor conflict of whether to watch or swim in the pool with my kids/enjoy a nice fall day.

Might become my full transition to an EPL fan. Does Peacock let you stream the games on delay?

Yes, but you have to wait until later in the day.

Newcastle could use another fan :D
Nah nah nah, Liverpool is the way to go for sure.

Peacock lets you stream the games live, and later in the day as well.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s somewhat by committee. We have a young striker named Evan Ferguson who looks promising. And a new guy from Japan named Mitoma who has been great this year.
Mitoma is the best signing of all signings this year. Like 1.5M and he is probably worth 30-40 right now.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Since I decided to pass on tickets this year the ratings of teams by the NFLPA came out and it was embarrassing to read how bad the franchise treats its players compared to other NFL teams. How poor the facilities in Tempe are. Then, this crap about Bidwill this week. It is still a weird feeling that I am not renewing. After 28 years it was so ingrained and a no brainer for about 26 of those years. But those things just reinforced my decision. If I ever want to go to a game, I can. I am still die hard, until death.

My first idea with the money I will be saving was "We can take a nice trip!" Then, LIFE. A significant home repair has popped up that is almost exactly what I would pay for tickets. So much for that! :p)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Since I decided to pass on tickets this year the ratings of teams by the NFLPA came out and it was embarrassing to read how bad the franchise treats its players compared to other NFL teams. How poor the facilities in Tempe are. Then, this crap about Bidwill this week. It is still a weird feeling that I am not renewing. After 28 years it was so ingrained and a no brainer for about 26 of those years. But those things just reinforced my decision. If I ever want to go to a game, I can. I am still die hard, until death.

My first idea with the money I will be saving was "We can take a nice trip!" Then, LIFE. A significant home repair has popped up that is almost exactly what I would pay for tickets. So much for that! :p)
Hope the energy turns positive with that repair.

How about Keim's quote during the interview about Rocky IV that basically defended the crappy training room? WTH is up with this franchise? I just don't get it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose