Ellington Inactive

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
That could really hurt us. We really do not have a lot of speed outside Ellington. I guess this is where Teddy Williams shows up on the deep post, right?

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lets Hope Mendy's mended and plays like he did last week. Taylor better be ready for some bruising.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
This hurts, but BA has to do what's best for the team in the next 5 games not game #12

freebyrd

Reaction score
well if we were ever gonna see wiliams this was it, oh well,we stil gonna win

seesred

Reaction score
I sure hope that this mystery injury isn't long term. We need you Andre get well and ready for the home stretch to the playoffs.

GBR

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one hurts A LOT. D is going to have to play best game of the year because the offense could struggle without arguably it's best weapon.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This one hurts A LOT. D is going to have to play best game of the year because the offense could struggle without arguably it's best weapon.

Losing Duke for this game is a bummer but Mendy looked very good last week and MF & Fitz with CP being hot will keep the O from struggling.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Losing Duke for this game is a bummer but Mendy looked very good last week and MF & Fitz with CP being hot will keep the O from struggling.

i think you're underestimating the impact Ellington makes simply being in the game. hope I'm wrong, but this is a devastating loss for this game.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just found this out, I'm taping ESPN for later and haven't finished watching the early morning shows that are still listing Ellington as a game time decision. He's a huge loss for us but I still think we can with this.

Steve

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nooo put him in anyway let's run the undersized rookie into the ground damn it B.A