Drive it off a Kliff

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
What was it, 4 and 4 and instead of kicking a FG that would have cut it to under a TD, we go for it and fail again. What is this guy thinking of? Can he add? Isn't there anyone on the coaching staff standing near him who can point out the score and do some addition and subtraction for him?

We have a deer in the headlights coach, a QB who looks like he doesn't want to be out there, a GM who is incompetent, and an owner who doesn't care. Why are we, or anyone, fans of this team? We don't owe anything to the Bidwill family. What the hell?

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
We have a deer in the headlights coach, a QB who looks like he doesn't want to be out there, a GM who is incompetent, and an owner who doesn't care. Why are we, or anyone, fans of this team? We don't owe anything to the Bidwill family. What the hell?

This is the stage in the process I am at. Fan since 88, but why?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
What could we actually even get in return for the surly man baby with the quarter billion dollar contact????
And boom goes the dynamite.

It speaks volumes to much, MUCH deeper issues with said man baby when his sulking is so bad after an opening drive field goal that he goes off to sulk by himself, has to be talked out of it and brought back to the team by Ertz, and it's freaking picked up by the sideline reporter.

Whatever intangibles you need as a QB in this league, he doesn't have them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It speaks volumes to much, MUCH deeper issues with said man baby when his sulking is so bad after an opening drive field goal that he goes off to sulk by himself, has to be talked out of it and brought back to the team by Ertz, and it's freaking picked up by the sideline reporter.

That happened? I didn’t see that. Jesus that’s lame.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Were you this loud about him the first three years? Just curious. Or have a couple pouty moments completely wrecked any semblance of leeway for him? Lol

Stout

Reaction score
Were you this loud about him the first three years? Just curious. Or have a couple pouty moments completely wrecked any semblance of leeway for him? Lol
God, no. Loved him first half of the season. I started out as a Rosen supporter (why pick a QB when you just did and can surround him with more talent), then came around. Always frustrated with his lack of development, and he keeps regressing, not progressing. Of course, saying he's had "a couple pouty moments" is like saying the Atlantic Ocean is kind of wet.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The cameras didn't pick it up. It was so obvious the sideline reporter caught it. Lame.
Give me a break he was pissed at KKs stupid ass playcall and not scoring a TD from the ******* 1-2 yard line! The were gashing up the middle get to the one and the KK starts his dumb **** playcalling. KM is fed up with KK book it! Sometime soon KK will get called out publicly for this nonsense!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
God, no. Loved him first half of the season. I started out as a Rosen supporter (why pick a QB when you just did and can surround him with more talent), then came around. Always frustrated with his lack of development, and he keeps regressing, not progressing. Of course, saying he's had "a couple pouty moments" is like saying the Atlantic Ocean is kind of wet.
Please show us the talent KK has coached up since he’s been here? KM is not getting NFL quality coaching period!

Stout

Reaction score
Give me a break he was pissed at KKs stupid ass playcall and not scoring a TD from the ******* 1-2 yard line! The were gashing up the middle get to the one and the KK starts his dumb **** playcalling. KM is fed up with KK book it! Sometime soon KK will get called out publicly for this nonsense!
So if he's fed up with Kliff, he should shun his teammates and sulk by himself? Um, no.

This isn't me reporting it--this is the reporter reporting it. He had to get coaxed back to the rest of the team by Ertz. Unless you're calling out the sideline reporter?

Face it: Kyler sucked today. Even you can't delude your way out of that.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So if he's fed up with Kliff, he should shun his teammates and sulk by himself? Um, no.

This isn't me reporting it--this is the reporter reporting it. He had to get coaxed back to the rest of the team by Ertz. Unless you're calling out the sideline reporter?

Face it: Kyler sucked today. Even you can't delude your way out of that.
The whole team sucked today I just don’t feel the need like some of you to try and blame it on a whipping boy like you Murray haters. And for the record no QB was gonna succeed today behind the shambled Oline we put out there and KK calling his patented pathetic offense!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kyler has a lot of growth to do but it is hard to do with a coach still coaching college ball when it's a pro game. As I stated earlier, Kliff has lost his QB for good reason

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler has a lot of growth to do but it is hard to do with a coach still coaching college ball when it's a pro game. As I stated earlier, Kliff has lost his QB for good reason
I think he has lost more than his QB the whole offense seems to be half assing it so to speak as they don’t believe in it!

Stout

Reaction score
The whole team sucked today I just don’t feel the need like some of you to try and blame it on a whipping boy like you Murray haters. And for the record no QB was gonna succeed today behind the shambled Oline we put out there and KK calling his patented pathetic offense!
El shocko dismayo. "No QB was going to succeed today" has come up again. How many times did I watch Kyler go into his drop, plant his back foot, and then fail to make a read or a throw? Then get sacked or panicked? Hint: more than a few.

I'll agree that the whole offense sucked, and the two main culprits (beyond Keim, of course) were the coach and the QB. Both were total ass.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
El shocko dismayo. "No QB was going to succeed today" has come up again. How many times did I watch Kyler go into his drop, plant his back foot, and then fail to make a read or a throw? Then get sacked or panicked? Hint: more than a few.

I'll agree that the whole offense sucked, and the two main culprits (beyond Keim, of course) were the coach and the QB. Both were total ass.
Lol ok sure Stout he had lots of time today to throw and just failed sure… Oline looked great, everything was perfect Kyler just failed to deliver haha

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That happened? I didn’t see that. Jesus that’s lame.
Yes the announcers were discussing it. Instead of Kyler rallying his team he pouts and has to be consoled by Ertz. Zero leadership skills and I would imagine their are some teammates who are getting sick of it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Water isn't wet though. :)

Oh boy. You were in the Rosen crowd back then. I was Murray. I see why our divergent paths still remain. ;)

Last edited:

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What was it, 4 and 4 and instead of kicking a FG that would have cut it to under a TD, we go for it and fail again. What is this guy thinking of? Can he add? Isn't there anyone on the coaching staff standing near him who can point out the score and do some addition and subtraction for him?

He sees elite teams push down the field, some of them rolling the dice on 4th down.

The difference is that they've earned the right to do so with their proven play-calling over time and their teams' performances under pressure.

We haven't yet

There's a fine line between desperate and daring. He sees McVay or whoever be bold and tries to do the same but doesn't have the chops to pull it off. Needs to start conservative, do the basics right. Put up the performances over time. Then you earn the right to push the boundaries a bit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson