Drew Stanton: "He makes plays to win games"

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So says the Cardinals' Twitter account, of Drew Stanton. Click through and view the responses, some pretty hilarious stuff there.. goes to show where the fans' confidence in Stanton lies. Mine was "Derek Anderson 2.0".

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As long as Stanton is playing, I’ll be watching other games. I’ll be back once Gabbert is behind center. If Stanton is playing, I only hope we lose out to improve our shot at our next QBOF.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He does? Well bust my buttons! Why didn't ya say so in the first place? That's a horse of a different color! Come on in and make plays Drew!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cards Facebook page was full of puppy dogs and rainbows as well. I had to laugh outloud.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
That dog hasn’t hunted yet, doesn’t matter to me who QB is until AP gets the carries to be effective. With a productive AP we can compete.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It blows my mind that BA's reasoning for that was lack of practice. I liked Bickley saying what exactly was Stanton doing with all Palmer's vet days off.

Someone should have asked him if it was an act of God that Fitzpatrick was able to put 31 on the board the previous week... you know... because he didn't get practice reps!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The problem will not be Stanton, the OL not blocking for Peterson and the weak arse defensive schemes of Bettcher is the iron spike in the haystack along with a elephant named Amos Jones in the proverbial room... that's the fix because injuries can be overcome :)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yeah, he makes plays...bad ones!

Stanton has a winning record as a backup QB. Not sure what else people want of their backup.

The reaction's to the idiotic claim, not necessarily against Stanton. I mean, we all know that winning record as a backup is because of the defenses he's had winning games for him, and not because of Stanton. He is what he is--a backup--which is not something to excite fans. Especially when many are wondering why we aren't trying other options.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yeah, he makes plays...bad ones!

The reaction's to the idiotic claim, not necessarily against Stanton. I mean, we all know that winning record as a backup is because of the defenses he's had winning games for him, and not because of Stanton. He is what he is--a backup--which is not something to excite fans. Especially when many are wondering why we aren't trying other options.

Well at least that tells me he didn't lose them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave