DRC done...

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Was a decent player for his career.

He always, ALWAYS, had elite athletic talents, but I think he was too immature to polish his game. One of those players that "could have been great" and was at best, very good.

Regardless, good career and I wish the guy well.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
First Vontae Davis and now DRC, why retire mid-season and miss out on half a year's salary? Is it because they were on teams that were not going anywhere this year? They signed as FA's with those teams, its not like they were drafted or traded to those teams and had no choice. If it was due to injuries then that would be different.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Was he on a team? I thought he was released and no one signed him on?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Was a decent player for his career.

He always, ALWAYS, had elite athletic talents, but I think he was too immature to polish his game. One of those players that "could have been great" and was at best, very good.

Regardless, good career and I wish the guy well.

Agreed. He had flashes of absolute brilliance back in 2008-2009.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
After watching the Raiders tonight, I can see why the man retired at half time

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Agreed. He had flashes of absolute brilliance back in 2008-2009.

He was way ahead of where I thought he would be when he came out of school. Incredible speed and instinct. Something tells me he wasn’t the hardest worker

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
During his rookie season, I was in the stadium at the pregame party where you can get autographs from the players as they walked in. I’ll never forget when a security guard stopped DRC and asked him for his ticket to be allowed to pass through. DRC politely kept telling him that he didn’t have one and eventually another security guard told his coworker who DRC was.

I’ve always wished DRC success after he left because of how respectful he handled that situation despite him being a 1st round pick.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose