Dragic out for rest of homestand.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This Dragic is dead. The Dragic of 2011 is a +/- failure and every time he steps on the court the opposing team storms back into the game. Dowdell in limited action actually showed more confidence than Dragic has all season.

Dragic has issues, sure, but you can't possibly think Dowdell is better than Goran. It's no contest.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Dragic has issues, sure, but you can't possibly think Dowdell is better than Goran. It's no contest.

I don't think he is better than Goran at all. Goran can be a really good player. I think Dowdell plays with a lot more confidence than Goran though, its something you can see just by watching both play.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I don't think he is better than Goran at all. Goran can be a really good player. I think Dowdell plays with a lot more confidence than Goran though, its something you can see just by watching both play.

I see what you're saying, but I will say that although his last 15 minutes or so have looked ok, all his minutes in summer league do not. It's hard to gauge a player on only 15 minutes of solid play vs. a rotation player that has 3 years NBA experience.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
As an overall player, of course not. (I've been a huge Dragic supporter right from the start.)

But as a Point Guard in a system set up for Nash, Dowdell looks he's more comfortable covering the 15 mpg that Steve than Goran.

BTW, I find it ironic that both Dragic and Dowdell are lefties.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Now what? Is Dragon back? Are they sharing backup duties or what? I haven't seen them play since the Utah game.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Now what? Is Dragon back? Are they sharing backup duties or what? I haven't seen them play since the Utah game.

Yes, he's back. He was pretty rusty in the last game, so Dowdell is still getting a few minutes in the 2nd half. Coro said the same would happen tonight too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort