Draft Prospect Videos

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ginn would give our ST a huge boost. If we draft him we can move BJ to a team that needs WR help. He won't be a 1st or 2nd but he has some value.

Nelson would be a good pick if we trade down a few spots. He'd be a good combo with Rolle. Antrell can sit on the line and beat up the WRs, if they get past him they won't be running by Nelson.

I haven't seen much of Joe Thomas or Gaines Adams so I don't have much opinon on them other than what I read here.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Ted Ginn over Reggie Nelson would make my head hurt. :(

ViSSiV

Reaction score
Ted Ginn over Reggie Nelson would make my head hurt. :(

I would rather have Ted Ginn over Reggie Nelson any day. He is a horrible tackler. He got burnt several times in Mondays game by a team that looked horrible. Imagine what would happen at the NFL level. Ginn would bring way too many elements into our offense and special teams. Better feild position, spread the defense for Boldin, Fitz and Edge. Less blitzes, more time for Lienart, more plays for Boldin,Fitz and Edge not to mention the threat Ginn is himself when he gets the ball. Geez. I don't think he is worth 5th pick but like Beerz said, trade down and take him. Imagine if we get Ginn plus someone else for that 5th pick. If we did not do that, my head would hurt. If we did not do that then Joe Thomas would be my choice.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
I would rather have Ted Ginn over Reggie Nelson any day. He is a horrible tackler. He got burnt several times in Mondays game by a team that looked horrible. Imagine what would happen at the NFL level. Ginn would bring way too many elements into our offense and special teams. Better feild position, spread the defense for Boldin, Fitz and Edge. Less blitzes, more time for Lienart, more plays for Boldin,Fitz and Edge not to mention the threat Ginn is himself when he gets the ball. Geez. I don't think he is worth 5th pick but like Beerz said, trade down and take him. Imagine if we get Ginn plus someone else for that 5th pick. If we did not do that, my head would hurt. If we did not do that then Joe Thomas would be my choice.

I would love to see how you think he's a "horrible tackler?" I also don't recall him getting burnt several times in the NC game????

The fact is, Reggie Nelson is the best DB in the entire draft. Thats right, the best defensive back. He will play FS at the next level but he has the coverage skills and speed that make NFL teams think he could play CB in the NFL as well. He is exactly what our defense needs and would immediately contribute. He is one of the hardest hitting defenders in the draft and him teaming up with ADub would be a very intimidating matchup for opposing teams. The guy is legit

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's our RB of the future.Let's get him in round 3 or 4.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMhonqcbXv8

I would not be opposed to that. He is an underrated back.

One thing of concern...he lines up VERY far back, just like JJ in college. Allows him to get a head of steam at the point of handoff. He won't get that in the NFL and JJ has yet to adjust to that, IMO.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
He's listed at 6-1, 220. I like his game and would be good pick for the third.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
He's listed at 6-1, 220. I like his game and would be good pick for the third.

I wouldn't mind that pick in the 3rd. My only question with him is the fact that he ran behind one of the best lines in the country last year and had huge holes to run through. I haven't watched the video but I'll bet thats the case on most his runs. He won't be running through holes like that in the NFL, especially not in AZ.

I watched about 6 Ohio St games this season and he is impressive. He has decent size but runs hard and will try to run over defenders if necessary (more heart/balls than JJ). He is also very quick both laterally and has break away speed. The only problem with Pittman is he seems like the type of back that will shoot up the draft board and could very easily be taken at the end of rd 2. I wouldn't want to take him round 2, especially with the 37th overall pick. We'll see but he would definitely upgrade our backfield. Would be awesome if we could have our pick between him and Bush or him and Irons in round 3

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Ithink he's definitely there in round 3. There are too many RB's ahead of him for him not to be there.You have Peterson, Lynch,Irons, Bush,Hunt. It's iffy if he'd be there in round 4 .I kinda doubt that would. The guy he reminds me of is Clinton Portis but with just a tad less speed.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Oh yeah, i can't really judge his pass blocking because alot times they went to 4-5 wideouts and he didn't have to do it that much. But, i know the staff stesses pass blocking among the backs so i'd say he's adequate. And, he is a pretty good pass receiver also.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
His timed 40 is going to drop him probably, so we can still give hope that he'll be there. He projected to run about 4.55 or so, but he has impressive football speed. But yeah, he really does seem like a guy that can leap up the boards.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
Pitt has solid hands.. if it hits his hands he'll catch it..

He's also a pretty good blocker... you dont play RB at OSU til you can block... and all of our skill players have a reputation of being good blockers... it's stressed bigtime at OSU

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
i dont like him at five but hall really impressed me with his quickness and his hands

I don't like him at all. He's completely overrated and shouldn't even be the #1 DB taken. Daymeion Hughes is IMO the best CB in the draft and is much better then Hall. Just my opinion

darnik44

Reaction score
I've been compiling these all year, so a few guys here didn't enter the draft.

Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech (Official GT Videos)
Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech
Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech (one play)
Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech (The Catch)
Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech

Sidney Rice, WR, South Carolina
Sidney Rice, WR, South Carolina (2)

Ted Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State (Audio/Video/Photos)
Ted Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State
Ted Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State

Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame
Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame

Adrian Peterson, HB, Oklahoma

Dwayne Jarrett, WR, Southern California

Paul Posluszny, OLB/ILB, Penn State

Kenny Irons, HB, Auburn

Troy Smith, QB, Ohio State (Audio/Video/Photos)
Troy Smith, QB, Ohio State
Troy Smith, QB, Ohio State

Drew Stanton, QB, Michigan State (v.s. Notre Dame)

Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami (one play)
Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami

Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame (Punt Return TD)

Tyler Palko, QB, Pittsburgh (one play)

Michael Bush, HB, Louisville

Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

Marshawn Lynch, HB, California (Marshawn10.com career highlight + 2006 highlights)
Marshawn Lynch, HB, California
Marshawn Lynch, HB, California
Marshawn Lynch, HB, California (as a freshman)
Marshawn Lynch, RB, California (v.s. BYU)
Marshawn Lynch, HB, California (v.s. Oregon)
Marshawn Lynch, HB, California (run v.s. Arizona)
Marshawn Lynch, HB, California (run v.s. Stanford)
Marshawn Lynch, HB, California (run v.s. Washington State)

Patrick Willis, ILB, Ole' Miss (one play)

Michael Griffin, S, Texas

Brian Leonard, HB, Rutgers (Rutgers football, but alot of Leonard. Also Clark Harris)

Steve Breaston, WR, Michigan

Tim Crowder, DE, Texas

Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC (one play)

Limas Sweed, WR, Texas

Chad Henne, QB, Michigan

Paul Williams, WR, Fresno State

Chris Leak, QB, Florida

Alley Broussard, HB, LSU
Alley Broussard, HB, LSU (one play)

Aaron Ross, CB, Texas

Brian Robison, DE, Texas

Selvin Young, RB, Texas

Brandon Mebane, DT, California

Tim Mixon, CB, California

Joe Fleskoski, FS, UTEP

Jordan Palmer, QB, UTEP

Bobby Chase, WR, SMU

Kenny Scott, CB, Georgia Tech (Interception)
Kenny Scott, CB, Georgia Tech (Big Hit)
Kenny Scott, CB, Georgia Tech (Big Hit, Diff View)

Robert Herbert, CB/FS, Colorado State

Chris Markey, RB, UCLA

QB Kevin Kolb to WR Vincent Marshall, Houston

Tyrone Protho, WR, Alabama

Matt Flynn, QB, LSU

Rufus Alexander, OLB, Oklahoma

Garrett Wolfe, HB/KR, Northern Illinois

James Finley, WR, Oregon

Paul Thompson, QB/WR, Oklahoma

Quinton Jones, CB, Boise State (click 500 k under Jones Media)

David Clowney, WR, Virginia Tech

Leonard Peters, S, Hawaii

Leon Hall, CB, Michigan

Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh (INT return v.s. CIN)

Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh (punt return v.s. WVU)

Daymeion Hughes, CB, California (INT return v.s. Arizona St.)

LaRon Landry, S, LSU

Reggie Nelson, S, Florida

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
If we don't draft Adrian Peterson if he's still available than this team's front office is compiled of the biggest morons in the NFL.

There, I said it.

I'm on record.

AP is going to be a star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rdJ8TWz7wU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ1xDBT1jM&mode=related&search=

He's not a little girl like Arrington and he is a breakaway threat unlike Edge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfShNVOgSiM&mode=related&search=

(watch the runs against UCLA.....wow)

Thank you...I seem to be one of the few on the AP bandwagon...this guy's speed and power could make OUR LINE look good!

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Wow great link thx... OMG as much as it doesnt make sence. The Cards need to take Peterson with the 5th pick. He is gunna be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard