Draft order if the season ended today...

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
What's the tie breaker between us and the giants?

Strength of schedule?
Division record?
Something else?

I am confident when the season ends we will not get the first draft choice just because historically we never do.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Strength of schedule?
Division record?
Something else?

I am confident when the season ends we will not get the first draft choice just because historically we never do.

It is strength of schedule. Giants opponents have a lower winning percentage than ours. I'm pretty sure it's fluid, so it is the end of season record of each opponent and not just what their record was at the time we faced them. Too lazy to confirm that though!

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Is easy to remember and explains the tie breakers at the bottom of the page. You can also click on full order to see the rotation by round for the tied teams.

I expect the Giants and 49ers to win a few games. On the other hand, the Raiders appear to be tanking.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ideally, we get #1 and Giants get #3. Get another pick and still get elite player.
Bad luck for the Giants. Down year for QB drafting. Also hurts the Cards since it is a bad year for teams looking for QB.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bettcher doing great things in New York.
curious to see both wilks and bettcher are in the bottom and they were the conteders of Cardinals head coach position
Seems like bidwill and keim have good nose for hiring the coaches

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Strength of schedule?
Division record?
Something else?

We're the NFL's D student.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has a plan, and a 10-year contract. Whether the plan works or not is to be seen, but he's proceeding with it.
I think his plan all along was to blow up the team and build it in his image, something he didn't get to do the first time around. He has 3 first round picks this year and an extra 6th round and 2 first round picks next year along with an extra 3rd but traded 2020's 2nd round. We'll see if this pans out.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bettcher doing great things in New York.
curious to see both wilks and bettcher are in the bottom and they were the conteders of Cardinals head coach position
Seems like bidwill and keim have good nose for hiring the coaches
Giants' D has improved slightly from 27th (points) / 21st (yds) last year, to 24th / 18th this year. Meanwhile, the Cardinals with Bettcher last year were 19th / 6th, and this year they're 22nd / 24th.

So, enough with the Bettcher bashing.

...dbs

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard