Dockett penalty, JJ drop

RedLine

Right Wing Extremist
Reaction score
I was listening to the radio broadcast while at the game, and after the Dockett penalty (I think it was Pasch) said the facemask rule was changed to do away with the incidental contact that didn't affect the outcome of a play. It sounded as if he were inferring the contact was only incidental. They showed the replay on the big screen and you could see Dockett's hand come over the top and down in front of the helmet, and immediately come back. The guys helmet did not seem to move relative to his body. I think it was a bad call, it's practice for the ref's too. Has anyone checked the tape or TIVO?

Also, on JJ's drop, some said he should have had it, but it looked to me like Matt threw it behind JJ. He had to turn back and reach for it. I don't recall Wolfley commenting on that. Did anyone else see that too?

I had lots of brews, but thought I was in good shape still in the 1st quarter.:D

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
The JJ pass was behind him at shoulder level.. I think it was a hard pass to catch but he could have caught it... Dockett I have no clue...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen