Do you let your girlfriends/Wife watch Cardinals games with you??

Gnomad

Roamin' Gnome
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Um.... so Gnomad is only 8 posts into his stay at ASFN, but I'd like to nominate him for Poster of the Year.

Ok? Thanks! :thumbup:
woot! a vote for me is a vote for Free Range Gnomes! Free the slaves in your garden!

i'm new TODAY. Gotta catch up w/y'all.

polabrown

Reaction score
Cardinals fans with pregame rituals

Do you know of any serious Cardinals fans with pregame rituals? Please read the info below -- My name is Pola Brown, a documentary producer. We're shooting a film about NFL fans who are not ashamed to share their pregame rituals with everyone else. I'm sure you exist out there -- We will pay you, of course! Email/call me (see below) -- ASAP. We need to shoot right away.

Thanks!

HEY NFL FANS!!
WHAT ARE YOUR RITUALS?

WHAT DO YOU DO BEFORE KICKOFF TO MAKE SURE YOUR TEAM WINS?

WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE YOURSELF READY FOR THE ACTION?

WE’RE LOOKING FOR REAL NFL FANS WITH THEIR OWN PRE-GAME RITUALS, TRADITIONS, SUPERSTITIONS AND MAGIC CHARMS – BRINGING THE GOOD “JUJU” TO THEIR FAVORITE NFL TEAM.

WE’RE NOT TALKING ABOUT PAINTING YOUR FACE, WEARING A FRIGHT WIG, YELLING AND JUMPING AROUND, BECOMING AN EMBARRASSMENT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. NO, NO, WE’RE LOOKING FOR THAT “THING” YOU DO, (NO MATTER HOW MUNDANE YOU THINK IT IS) RITUALLY, BEFORE EVERY GAME, THAT SETS YOU APART AS A TRUE FAN, DEDICATED TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR NFL TEAM.

WE’RE MAKING A FILM DOCUMENTARY ABOUT YOU, THE “REAL DEAL FAN”, AND WHAT YOU DO TO BE THE WINNING DIFFERENCE FOR YOUR NFL TEAM.

E-MAIL US BY JUNE 30, 2004, YOUR LUCKY PRE-GAME RITUAL AT: [email protected]

QUESTIONS? Call Pola Brown from Nonfiction Docs at (310) 505-4620.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Fiasco said:
My wife watches football without me. She used to be indifferent about sports until she found out about the involvement of alcohol.

Heck she even likes to get autographs now. Look at how she shoved all those little kids out of the way to get one.

You must be registered for see images
great pic! is that the famous chili twister queen? ;)

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
polabrown said:
WHAT DO YOU DO BEFORE KICKOFF TO MAKE SURE YOUR TEAM WINS?

Do you realize who you're talking to?

polabrown said:
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THAT “THING” YOU DO, (NO MATTER HOW MUNDANE YOU THINK IT IS) RITUALLY, BEFORE EVERY GAME, THAT SETS YOU APART AS A TRUE FAN, DEDICATED TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR NFL TEAM.

Whatever it is we need to stop!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson