DMX a dog fighter?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So who's half kilo of coke was locked up in the master bedroom with all those assult rifles

Did DMX hire a caretaker for those too

:D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So who's half kilo of coke was locked up in the master bedroom with all those assult rifles

Did DMX hire a caretaker for those too

:D

So lets see.. No dog fitghing has been indicated and now this.. Just for you Ryan.. :D

Police Admit Substance Found In DMX's House Not Drugs
Published Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:26 AM

You must be registered for see images

By Rudy West

Police that raided the Cave Creek, Arizona home of rapper DMX in search of abused dogs have revealed that the half-pound of "suspected" illegal narcotics found in his home were in fact, not illegal drugs.

According to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, police raided the rapper's home last Friday (August 24), after receiving complaints from his neighbors that a number of dogs were being abused at his home.

Police armed with a search warrant raided DMX's house and found 12 distressed dogs, as well as the burnt carcasses of three other dogs.

During the raid, police seized a small amount of marijuana in his home and disclosed that they also recovered a half-pound package containing a chunky substance found locked in the rapper's bathroom.

Sheriff Arpaio, who is reportedly attempting to have the rapper extradited back to Cave Creek to possibly face animal abuse charges, did not reveal what the substance found in the rapper's bathroom was.

According to DMX's attorney Murray Richman, the rapper, born Earl Simmons, is currently has been on a tour of various cities in Europe and has not been at his residence in over two months.

He said DMX was "devastated" by the raid of his home and claimed the rapper hired a caretaker to care for the dogs, who were allegedly locked in their cages 23 hours and 15 minutes a day, being allowed out only for food and water.

No charges have been filed against DMX.

http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/08/29/18500480.aspx

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy its amazing.. When a rapper suuposedly gets busted they plaster it all over the front page of every news site and on every news channel.. But when it turns out its nothing like it suppose to be, nobody reports on it.. And if they do its some small blurb on page 6..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Boy its amazing.. When a rapper suuposedly gets busted they plaster it all over the front page of every news site and on every news channel.. But when it turns out its nothing like it suppose to be, nobody reports on it.. And if they do its some small blurb on page 6..

I heard about the substance not being drugs on every news station I listened too.
It's not just rappers it's any celebrity or news worthy person.
It's all about the sensational headlines!

BTW, memo to DMX;
Hire a professional care taker for your dogs.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Wouldn't this be the first time it was nothing?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are rumors out there and I dont know how accurate they are.. But DMX went somewhere to check himself in for detox or whatever.. This would explain why he wasnt around and why his attronys were involved in the dogs well being..

This one video has the motorcycles youll see around Phoenix and the Ruff Ryders crew.. bleedingred has seen them and saw these exact things.. This video was shot in NYC before he moved out here but they are here in PHX now too..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B2m3fHV0GhQ

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
DMX was so high, he didn't remember fighting them dogs

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gee, why do you refuse to answer my baiting?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how about that airport incident, heh Gee?

What about it? No dogs were involved.. DMX is a crazy guy sometimes.. Its one of the resons I like him.. Its not like any rockstar has never flipped out from time to time..

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
So you like guys who try to hijack cars while claiming to be a Federal Agent? DMX is a crackhead. I don't see Canibus pulling bs like this.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you like guys who try to hijack cars while claiming to be a Federal Agent? DMX is a crackhead. I don't see Canibus pulling bs like this.

Ok, and whats your point? And BTW, No one sees much of Canibus other than his mother these days..

Last edited:

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Ok, and whats your point? And BTW, No one sees much of Canibus other than his mother these days..

I think I made my point. DMX is a crackhead, or were the 15-20 crack rocks they found on him just for decoration?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Exams on 2 dog carcasses at rapper's home inconclusive
The Associated Press
Sept. 23, 2007 12:00 AM

Exams on the carcasses of two dogs found buried at a north Phoenix home owned by rapper DMX showed two had serious wounds, but exact causes of death were not determined.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio said a third dog carcass had been burned so thoroughly that an exam was inconclusive.

Maricopa County deputies seized live dogs and weapons Aug. 24 and found marijuana in a bedroom, Arpaio said. No charges have been brought against the rapper, whose legal name is Earl Simmons.

Arpaio said there was no evidence of organized dog fighting.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0923B1-update0923.html

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update.... DMX is back in PHX and was at Metro Center tonite.. Im sure you wont hear about him being cleared of any charges, only the bad things get reported.. Only saying this cuz alot of people, just everywhere, not just here, say he wouldnt come back to PHX because of these charges..

Well he's back and walking thru the mall taking pics with fans...

:thumbup:

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee, Ch. 12 gave DMX 2 minutes of screen time to answer the charges just three weeks ago. He did a pretty good job, too. Noted that if the sheriff's dept was so interested in dogs, why'd they go through his underwear, medicine cabinet, and gun closet?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee, Ch. 12 gave DMX 2 minutes of screen time to answer the charges just three weeks ago. He did a pretty good job, too. Noted that if the sheriff's dept was so interested in dogs, why'd they go through his underwear, medicine cabinet, and gun closet?

I love that ch 12 did that.. Although the national media and hate mongers against rap (Bill Oreilly) will never run this kind of thing.. Ch 12 did it, Im guessing, because its a local story..