Divisional games 1-22-2022

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's holding the ball too long. 2 of the sacks on that last drive were entirely his fault the one before the FG he just held the ball. The one where he tried to run up the field he got fooled by the defense he thought the middle was open but it wasn't and he got hit hard too. He's better than I expected he would be, for a guy without a very strong arm he's really good, but today he's completely psyched out by Vrabel's defense. as the announcer keeps saying they keep showing one front and then after Burrow audibles they change the look. A third of his yards came on a screen to Chase where he accelerated as if shot out of a cannon for 57 yards.

What this shows me again is we need to get Kyler under center more. The biggest play of the game for the Titans a play action pass that we can't do if not not under Center.
Two things the Cardinals are lacking.

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ain’t no way in hell I’m playing football 2 degree weather with snow

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You old men can tell me that football is great outside but it's *****. I keep turning to the NBA.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it me or does GB ever get penalties called against them??? Luckiest stinking team in the NFL. The current officials were all Packer fans as kids.

Reactions: PJ1

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jones is basically the same size of Edmonds but can move the pile
Legs strenght
As much as I like Edmonds..even them being equals in size...Jones is just the pure football player. Imo. Has those intangibles. Nothing against Edmonds.

Reactions: PJ1

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As much as I like Edmonds..even them being equals in size...Jones is just the pure football player. Imo. Has those intangibles. Nothing against Edmonds.
Yep. Edmonds is a solid player, but his body breaks down as the season progresses. Conners is prone to injury too. The two of them or lack thereof contributed mightily to our demise down the stretch.