Disgusting

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monti is setting this team up to go in any direction he wants or needs to next year. With an abundance of picks and cap space ( assuming Kyler is our guy) we could make big strides next year. This offense is one lineman, one rb and one wr from being dangerous. Again assuming Kyler is 2021 Kyler.

I’m not going to cry over a non trade for one player. There will be opportunities come March of 2024 and the draft. I really believe as much doom and gloom there was here to start the year , 2024 is going to be exploding with excitement.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
slanidrac, agree with most of your analysis with the exception of RB. While I would like to have a home run hitter, I feel good about Conner and Demercado.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who would you like as your #1 RB? Conner's style seems to make him injury prone, but when on the field he performs pretty well. JMO.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Who would you like as your #1 RB? Conner's style seems to make him injury prone, but when on the field he performs pretty well. JMO.
I'm not sure. We're told we can find them late in the draft, but I'm not sure if that's the path to go. I wish I had all the answers, but I don't :(

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I have been a fan of the Cardinals since John David Crow was their leading rusher. The performance of this offense is the very worst I have ever seen from the Cardinal football team.
You obviously dont remember the Max Hall offense

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Robert Hall (from my youth):
"When values go up, up, up
And prices go down, down, down
Robert Hall is the reason
Starting this season........"

Reactions: PJ1

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
yeah... we're really talking about the marquee names here.

give me a break with the above. If they couldn't entice stop-gap, good back up QBs to come here with a buttload of money and playing time available, guess what... they FAILED at their jobs. Their JOB is to convince and pay players to come here.

and if our GM decided not to try and get one of those guys because they had faith in Colt McCoy for some idiotic reason, they STILL FAILED AT THEIR JOB.

Bottom line... they failed to make the team competitive in Kyler's absence when they could have otherwise. That's all. Period. Trying to argue against the with the worst record in football is an absolutely exercise in futility. But try you did and probably will continue to, no doubt.
Oh man I thought you were high on this team a few weeks ago. I mean everyone knew we're in tank mode. What has changed your mind?

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
I have been a fan of the Cardinals since John David Crow was their leading rusher. The performance of this offense is the very worst I have ever seen from the Cardinal football team.

I'm going to kind of agree with you partly on this. The second half of games have often been horrific. Especially the final 15 minutes.

Card4Life

Rookie
Reaction score
Despite the record this team is definitely better than the 2018 disaster of Bradford/Rosen. Also, do you not remember Ryan Lindley?
LOL. Lindley was a disaster. Once during a game, I made up a song about how bad he was. It was a method of coping with his ineptitude. Had everyone in the room singing it during one of the games. Wish I could remember the lyrics...

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Robert Hall (from my youth):
"When values go up, up, up
And prices go down, down, down
Robert Hall is the reason
Starting this season........"
Daryl Hall ( from my youth )
You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far
'Cause you know it don't matter anyway
You can rely on the old man's money
It's a bitch girl but it's gone too far
Say money, but it won't get you too far
Get you too far

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Get you too far
No doubt you had more youthful fun. :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Get you too far
dude, I poo you not... I wore out 3 cassettes of Rock and Soul Part 1 in a single school year

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I would put up the offense led by Josh Rosen as the worst offense I have ever seen by an NFL team. This offense is a juggernaut in comparison!

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Agree 100% Sure they suck, but the suckage appears to be a vastly different flavor now. My screaming at the tv has diminished greatly

Agreed. Their record absolutely matches what all of us on here expected it to be at this point. However, they are trying darn hard each week and often playing well above the overall talent level.

I'm not sure how anyone couldn't be at least somewhat cautiously optimistic about the coaching staff and the next couple seasons. I'm just really hoping Kyler plays well enough we don't need to start over at QB

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
no kidding. I was contemplating what word I could use instead of disgusting. I was at a loss for such a word.
Flacid. Ineffectual. Lame. Putrid. LOL! I thought about your post all Sunday! This was a game that would have fit in that Rosen season, no doubt! I still think the whole season of Rosen was worse than what Dobbs put up so far. I don't blame Tune as much as that OL was HORRIBLE! As a unit, they could have all fell down at the snap and made the OL try and hurdle them on the way to the QB, and it would have given Tune more time to throw. I couldn't believe how they couldn't even effectively just chip their guys. It was like they were secret agents for the other side!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard