Disgusting

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I have been a fan of the Cardinals since John David Crow was their leading rusher. The performance of this offense is the very worst I have ever seen from the Cardinal football team.
Lol,
You must have a bad memory.
As recently as HC Steve Wilkes, OC Mike McCoy and QB Josh Rosen….now that was a “disgusting”!
At least this offense can actually move the ball at times.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I have been a fan of the Cardinals since John David Crow was their leading rusher. The performance of this offense is the very worst I have ever seen from the Cardinal football team.
You obviously didn't watch the Max Hall Days... or the train wreck Anderson days. This offense, like those were.. it's just severely talent deficient at the quarterback position.

OP
OP
L

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You tell me when was the last time the Cards were 1-6. I can tell you that that the worst Cardinal team was 0-10 in 1944. They are going to have to put a rush on to catch Rosen's three win campaign.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You tell me when was the last time the Cards were 1-6. I can tell you that that the worst Cardinal team was 0-10 in 1944. They are going to have to put a rush on to catch Rosen's three win campaign.
Dude, when are people going to understand that the Cardinals are going through an ENTIRE change of approach from results based to PROCESS based. And you may ask why? Because the only way you can see sustainable success, you ABSOLUTELY have to go through a PROCESS. It is not for the faint of heart, but this organization will never get to Super Bowl Championship status LONG TERM until we finish this process.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Early in the year I made a statement we would never score 20 pts. in a game with Dobbs as QB. Then we had the Giants and the Cowboys and I thought , I guess I was wrong.
Turns out my first thought was pretty much correct.
We don’t have a passing attack. None. The stats are misleading because of the 4th quarter pad stats.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dude, when are people going to understand that the Cardinals are going through an ENTIRE change of approach from results based to PROCESS based. And you may ask why? Because the only way you can see sustainable success, you ABSOLUTELY have to go through a PROCESS. It is not for the faint of heart, but this organization will never get to Super Bowl Championship status LONG TERM until we finish this process.
Yes. Trust the Process.

It’s why the Philly 76ers have won the last three NBA Championships.

Step 1: Lose as many games as you can
Step 2: ????
Step 3: NFLs longest and most prestigious dynasty

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn