Digital Copy of the Game - Week 1

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
This should hopefully be the last time I start a thread on this. In preseason I was sharing the games via torrent with a few others. If you would like to be added to the list, please PM me your e-mail address.

These digital copies are MKVs that contain the TV and Radio broadcasts in sync with the video (assuming your computer is fast enough to handle HD video). This allows you to watch the game without having to tolerate Fox's short bus announcing teams on the nights that we get them.

I'm primarily making these for my own collection and figured I'd share the love with other fans.

These are very large files, between 6-10GB depending on the length of the game. It'll take a while to download so be prepared for a couple of day wait to finish the file.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
is there any way i can just stream it? like watchit without taking up the memory?

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If you could add me to the list man that would be much appreciated. Id definitley like to check those out. My email is [email protected]. Let me know if its easier if i PM it to ya.

Thx

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
PM Sent.

I'm sure you're going to get a lot of requests, so if you can get to mine cool.. if not then that's cool too.

Either way, it's cool that you do this for people. Good karma to you.