Did we really just play for the tie??????

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Nonsense.So far Jackson has wilted to a 7-2 record as a starter.
John Skelton went 6-2 one year and was as combined 8-5 in his first 2 years with us. Not saying that LJ isn't better than Skelton just pointing out that record doesn't mean much unless we are talking about a full 16 games or even more of a sample.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
The over/under in Vegas is 5.5 games. Ties count as 1/2 a game. Coincidence? I think not. It's all rigged. :)
Too bad it doesn’t work like that lol, people who have a ticket for the over the tie is the same as a loss. It’s prob the only place that works, Vegas and survivor pools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Side benefit of the tie - We don't have to put up with the print and broadcast media wondering out loud "if Kingsbury and Murray are ready for the NFL."

We can focus, instead, on football stuff.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All good points however I remain steadfast in saying that it is a game and as such should be played to win, never to avoid losing which is exactly what playing for a tie is the ultimate expression of, and also if you want anything worthwhile in life you will never get anywhere if you are more afraid of losing than you are of not winning.

Just my opinion.
It’s about being judicious with your decision making. Take your shots where warranted. Lay up where prudent. Fourth and 7 from midfield wasn’t the right time to go for it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard