Desperate times call for desperate measures (must read, especially Elindholm!)

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
DB

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
DB may refer to:
In science and technology
  • dB Decibel, a logarithmic unit of measurement in acoustics and electronics
  • Db Dubnium, a chemical element
  • DB connector, a size of D-subminiature electrical connector
  • ȸ, the db-digraph a ligature of "d" and "b" in African linguistics
In entertainment
  • DB (comics) or the Daily Bugle, a fictional New York City newspaper
  • The dB's, a power pop band from the 1980s
In locations
In corporate

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
come on man! it can't hurt! we're already screwed, just do it once! THE POWER OF DB COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF DB COMPELS YOU!

what's the point? really, i mean, what the hell is the point??? if this coach is too stupid to win, and this team doesn't have enough heart to win, and we're just spinning our wheels to get splattered again by our good old nemesis, why even fool ourselves with something as inane as db any longer. it was fun when it felt real, but now it's just contrived. it's like being a kings fan in the waning days of the kings sunset clanging their cowbells to no effect. what did that serve to do? further deafen a bunch of hicks. what does db do? further validates anyone visiting this thread that suns fans are idiots. i can no longer be party to such cockfoolery.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what's the point? really, i mean, what the hell is the point??? if this coach is too stupid to win, and this team doesn't have enough heart to win, and we're just spinning our wheels to get splattered again by our good old nemesis, why even fool ourselves with something as inane as db any longer. it was fun when it felt real, but now it's just contrived. it's like being a kings fan in the waning days of the kings sunset clanging their cowbells to no effect. what did that serve to do? further deafen a bunch of hicks. what does db do? further validates anyone visiting this thread that suns fans are idiots. i can no longer be party to such cockfoolery.

jeez, what a killjoy!

and I think our incessant whining about flopping, refs, ratings and sellouts show us to be idiots much more than this.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Found it:

i don't have the link, but our third brother (he who shall remain postless) was offroading with friends in northern AZ and came across an extremely old (i wanted to say "ancient" for effect, but that just wouldn't be true) graveyard out in the middle of nowhere. there were a lot of large tomstones with names, dates, etc. and then there was this single, very small tombstone with only the letters "D" and "B" on it. no date. no other words. no actual name. just "D B" - so third brother (he who shall remain postless) took a phot and sent it to us. very odd. and amazingly enough, a true story. DB is truly dead.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Sometimes, when the light side fails you, you have to call on other forces. More darker, less understandable, sinister forces. You have to fight fire with fire!

DB!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort