Desperate teams!!!!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We played like garbage! Absolute garbage! But lets not discount the last 2 weeks we have played two DESPERATE teams in their houses and it was obvious in both game which was the desperate team! I mean Seattle and Atlanta arguably were playing for their seasons! Maybe now we can get a little desperation going with our own squad, we looked like we were sleep walking until we were down 17 zip it was ridiculous. Hopefully we see a much better effort at home because home games may be our only shot at wins if Stanton can't get a whole lot better overnight!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We played like garbage! Absolute garbage! But lets not discount the last 2 weeks we have played two DESPERATE teams in their houses and it was obvious in both game which was the desperate team! I mean Seattle and Atlanta arguably were playing for their seasons! Maybe now we can get a little desperation going with our own squad, we looked like we were sleep walking until we were down 17 zip it was ridiculous. Hopefully we see a much better effort at home because home games may be our only shot at wins if Stanton can't get a whole lot better overnight!

I'm discounting it. I'm absolutely discounting it, because WE should be playing like a desperate team like that. I don't give a damn about our injuries or any excuses--none.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

That's a cop out excuse IMO. Last time I checked we haven't qualified for the playoffs yet & ol Mo & the confidence in this locker room in Stanton has be really low right now.

Desperate should be the Cards motto right now.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's a piss poor excuse. I don't care if the Falcons were playing for their collective lives, the truth is they are a horrendous team. Horrendous. Their defense is last in the league and gave up 41 points to the Vikings earlier this season. I'm so tired of the excuses around here. "They played a desperate team in their house blah, blah, blah". Maybe the Cardinals need to be desperate. I thought we were trying to win football games but the last 2 weeks the offense has been beyond garbage and this week the defense decided to crap the bed as well. And how does Steven Jackson gain 101 yards on this defense when Marshawn Lynch and DeMarco Murray combined could barely do it against us? No excuses. This team didn't come to play today plain and simple and they should be embarrassed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson