Desmond Ridder to the Cardinals (Traded Rondale Moore)

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah I think you have to bring in at least one vet. MHJ is gonna be great but we need to add another proven body. Brown, Samuels, Williams(injured last year but solid production) would all make sense.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think you have to bring in at least one vet. MHJ is gonna be great but we need to add another proven body. Brown, Samuels, Williams(injured last year but solid production) would all make sense.

Is that Mike Williams? If so, that dude is injured every single year.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like this is the trade to honor anyone who ever posted "why didn't they get something for him." Getting anything for Rondale Moore is cooking.

Well...this is the same group that couldn't get something for DHop so maybe they learned their lesson.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is that Mike Williams? If so, that dude is injured every single year.
Outside of last year and his rookie year he’s played in a majority of games. Although that doesn’t mean he played a lot in those games. Anyway, could be a cheap bounce back guy on a one year deal.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
other than Hollywood -- there are some complimentary or stop gap pieces out there

Josh Reynolds
Tyler Boyd

Michael Thomas

it gets thin really fast

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must have seen something in Tune that I missed, because he showed absolutely nothing to me. I want him gone.
That's how I always felt. I never saw the moxie others saw.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a feeling Moore was gone with the acquisition of DeeJay. Even mentioned it in another thread and got some thumbs down.

The WR just got taller by default and that makes me happy and we got a seasoned back up.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clayton Tune is five months older than Desmond Ridder.
So does this mean that Atlanta is not serious about their season? Since they traded away what seems to be a perfectly suited BU QB who is cost efficient for next two years?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since he doesn't have any NFL highlights that makes sense.

That’s def not accurate… he’s actually got some good plays on tape. I’m not sad he is gone but I wish him well in ATL.
That run from the RB position against Dallas certainly qualifies.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So does this mean that Atlanta is not serious about their season? Since they traded away what seems to be a perfectly suited BU QB who is cost efficient for next two years?
I think it is a clear signal they are drafting a new QB early.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the long 40-45 yard TD he had in a game where the defender was pulling his undershirt from behind he fought through it and wouldn't go down.
Right? You can certainly say that he didn't live up to expectation, but to say he had no highlights is patently false.