denny green

shoe

Rookie
Reaction score
anyone with direct tv on the yes network ch.622 denny green is on Mike and the Mad Dog

OP
OP
shoe

shoe

Rookie
Reaction score
Good interview but not much substance....discussed same topics we already heard....gave praise to McCown comparing him to favre ...said he would draft eli or ben if they were available at #3 but who knows what that really means?????????????????

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Originally posted by shoe
said he would draft eli or ben if they were available at #3 but who knows what that really means?????????????????

It could mean that he would draft Eli or Ben at #3. :rolleyes:

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by arthurracoon
What if it is smoke and mirrors?

That never happens before the draft. :eek:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by arthurracoon
What if it is smoke and mirrors?

Or obnoxious gasses emitted in a whirlwind?

I just noticed that this was my 2000th post. Nice that I had something important to say.:rolleyes:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by 40yearfan
Or obnoxious gasses emitted in a whirlwind?

I just noticed that this was my 2000th post. Nice that I had something important to say.:rolleyes:

It happens to everyone!

:raccoon:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green was on chicago radio.....

with Mike North from Houston. He had a couple of interesting comments.
1. He said that Arizona is the perfect situation for him. It's a team with talent but has yet to learn how to win.

2. He said he fantasizes about getting to the playoffs and getting a Super Bowl Ring as a head coach. I got the impression anything less than the playoffs next year will be a disappointment.

3. He was bragging about our new stadium but emphasized we can't wait till 2006 to start winning. We must start winning now.

4. He had a heap of praise for McCown, comparing his athletic ability to Farve and McNabb.

He sure comes across as a man with a whole lot of confidence in his ability to turn this franchise around. The word "hope" doesn't seem to be in his vocabulary.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Re: Green was on chicago radio.....

Originally posted by slanidrac16
1. He said that Arizona is the perfect situation for him. It's a team with talent but has yet to learn how to win.

2. He said he fantasizes about getting to the playoffs and getting a Super Bowl Ring as a head coach. I got the impression anything less than the playoffs next year will be a disappointment.

3. He was bragging about our new stadium but emphasized we can't wait till 2006 to start winning. We must start winning now.

4. He had a heap of praise for McCown, comparing his athletic ability to Farve and McNabb.

He sure comes across as a man with a whole lot of confidence in his ability to turn this franchise around. The word "hope" doesn't seem to be in his vocabulary.

Man either he's putting the biggest smokescreen that he is happy with McCown or we are not drafting a QB with out 3rd pick and sticking with defense all the way in the draft.

Loyal Card 17

Veteran
Reaction score
i think it means he is comptable with mccown and would draft the top wr, or maybe trying to bait other teams to trade down with him for more picks.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
he compares McCown to those great players but says he will still draft Eli or Ben if they are there?!

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Green was on chicago radio.....

Originally posted by slanidrac16

DG won't reveal anything. He is no dummy. You maximize value by not telling anything to anyone. Notice he praises McCown and says he wants to take Ben/Eli. He knew Moss would drop to the Vikes, but he didn't let the press know this until after the draft.

DG is all about 1 thing. Winning the SB. That is why he resigned in Minnesota - they were no longer willing to spend on front office, FAs and coaches.

In 9 straight years he had no losing seasons and missed the playoffs only once and won 4 divsion titles. He is all about winning. Winning. Winning. Winning.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SunCardfan
he compares McCown to those great players but says he will still draft Eli or Ben if they are there?!

I didn't get that either....

Maybe he's trying to trade McCown??

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he is a big Jeff Blake fan too...:D

I am starting to think he is making it look like he will take a QB so someone will trade up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard