Defense no accountability

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
SK just says exactly what Arians said. Bad game was receivers fault. Yes they dropped some balls but your crappy D and Coordinator were the main culprits followed by your laid a biscuit coach. I know Arians blamed himself which is the first step in recovery but D was horrible

Last edited:

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I think he also mentioned 10 missed tackles.

I mean, there are missed tackles in every NFL game. If you're expecting perfection from the players ... not gonna happen. They need to either get over it, or have contingency plans when the inevitable (missed tackles/dropped passes) happen. Maybe not run the same plays over and over again? I think players may feel the pressure "to be perfect" and can't overcome it when they're not.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
SK just says exactly what Arians said. Bad game was receivers fault. Yes they dropped some balls but your crappy D and Coordinator were the main culprits followed by your laid a biscuit coach. I know Arians blamed himself which is the first step in recovery but D was horrible
No Arians today called it back, "it was a great call" >bad execution<"missed assignment".

Whizenpunt speach...

I'm done with Arians, and I hope Keim stops to not call BA out ... I know players don't wanna play for a GM that throws them under the bus with the coach to safe the face of the coach ...

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
With 20 Free agents coming up on the roster after the season is over, it will be interesting on how many look to greener pastures elsewhere and how many show an interest in staying in AZ. This will tell you a lot about where they stand with the coaching staff.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
With 20 Free agents coming up on the roster after the season is over, it will be interesting on how many look to greener pastures elsewhere and how many show an interest in staying in AZ. This will tell you a lot about where they stand with the coaching staff.

It's going to be a jailbreak, just like last year.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The defense rarely plays with passion & intensity outside of a few. Hard to believe how far & how fast the defensive unit has sunk! It's one of the worst in the NFL. Wow

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The lack of accountability on offense & special teams is what ended the defense. Victims of a toxic environment I guess. Dont forget all 3tds were a result of the d on Sunday. 2 turnovers & a stop all resulting in good field position. No way Gabbert does anything close to 3tds otherwise

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Schemed out mainly. Only one who can get consistent pressure so just scheme for him.

This has been a problem, it seems like every game I watch we get absolutely no pressure on opposing QB's. I'm not saying its Chandlers fault, I think its more fault that the d-line isn't getting a good push.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Or how many the Cards don't want back on the team, which is the more likely scenario.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Keim must go out there and sign difference makers in free agency for both DL and OL. We need more push in the trenches. When we win the battle in the trenches, we win the game. It's really that simple. Of course we need another legit WR and CB too, and obviously a young QB, but trenches should have priority in both FA and the draft!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim must go out there and sign difference makers in free agency for both DL and OL. We need more push in the trenches. When we win the battle in the trenches, we win the game. It's really that simple. Of course we need another legit WR and CB too, and obviously a young QB, but trenches should have priority in both FA and the draft!

Agreed. Houston game was lost in the trenches. We were dominated on both sides of the ball.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson