Dear Bruce Arians...

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd better put this here.

After the game last night the loss hit me hard(obviously) but just as i was about to give props to all my friends who are Cardinals fans for a tough win, and before i was about to come in here and give my quick and quiet props like i usually do...i got a hold of the post game presser. So now i bring this for you Coach Arians.

Is Bruce Arians the first NFL head coach in history who wants his due respect from the media? No.
Was it necessary for Brucie to use the Rams in order to get his point across? No. Especially not AFTER the game...a game he won by six points.

Not even Jim Harbaugh or Pete Carroll or Jeff Fisher have thrown pot shots across the bow after a victory(or loss) vs the division or anyone else. Because they know the code and because they have the ability to use an ounce of professionalism and sportsmanship and yes RESPECT...even in the heat of the moment...even if they want to stick it to the media. HC's have the right to speak their mind to the media. They can bark at the media, throw thinly veiled comments about crappy officiating...thats fine. Thats all good....but DON'T disrespect an opponent after a win.

Arians is a straight up classless turd who only had the balls to say what he did for the cameras AFTER a six point victory. I hope his team never wins another game. I'm hoping they get shellacked by Seattle next week. I hope they get a SF beatdown the week after that(and i hate those teams)...and i'm looking forward to the future coaching fraternity of unspoken backlash that could(should) come back as a result of this fat turd's comments.

And before someone comes in here with Fisher's troll of Washington at the coin toss last week...Any doucheyness BEFORE a game(Jeff Fisher guilty) is bulletin board material. Use it or shut the F up.
Right AFTER the game? Classless and WEAK.

And everyone on my Rams board will willingly attest to the fact that(before last night)...that i was the first guy to continuously inform Rams fans by giving Arians props months ago for the coaching job he was doing in AZ.
Now? I can't wait to send all his QB's into the locker room again next season too. Next man up! "You figure it out"....dick.

See you next year :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. Funny stuff, thanks.

cardfaninfl

Demographically significant
Reaction score
Saying Coach Arians did something that Harbaugh, Carroll and Fisher would never do... might not have the reaction you were hoping for. Hard not to take that as a compliment.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Get over it Mojo. The Cards finally have Football coach who happens to be old school who doesnt take nothing from nobody. Last real coach we had (Imo) was coach Stallings and he would have been great here also if Bill would have given him players to work with. I respect BA as a coach and a person, and especially now after that epic post game interview. The Rams & the media gave us zero respect, and I think Fisher didnt even shake BAs hand after the game. I could be wrong on that but I saw Fisher walking sideline and not out on the field after the game. That is no respect!

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arians:
Q: Now that you're on your third string qb against Seattle's vaunted secondary, do you plan to use him as a game manager or sling it.
A: we have a game plan for Seattle, and that doesn't change based on our qb. We don't do any of that game manager bs, we're gonna sling it.
You must be registered for see images attach

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Because Fisher, who's one of the heads of the competition committee, demonstrates class by bringing the players acquired via the RGIII trade to the coin toss and saying, "they have bigger things to worry about."

Arians pulled the disrespect card from overconfident Rams fans and the media to motivate his guys to win. You don't like it, outplay them. Simple.

As Tommy Kelly so eloquently put it, "our defense is 11-3, their (Rams) defense is 6-8. You figure it out."

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fisher and Arians probably don't like each other dating from their Titans / Steelers days. I wouldn't think anything else of it.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Mojo tries to act like he's all cordial on here, he's a little sh*t talker on Spurs Talk regarding the Cards, or how he eloquently calls us "Tards".

Hey Mojo - F**k the Rams.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved it. Rams talked a lot of trash, media talked a lot of trash and it all resulted in what you got.

BA is the man.

I'll never hope that seattle beats anyone.

Hypothesis

Draft Junkie
Reaction score
Was a shot at the talking heads of the media more so than the rams themselves.

But if you got offended by what he said...grow some thicker skin.

And talking about classless...wishing injury of his QB's...that is the epitome of class right there ;)

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dear Brucie, i think you saw a pretty good defense out there tonight... and they were wearing blue and white.

Your offense hasn't scored a TD in 9 quarters now. Keep slingin' it though :lol:

I'm not sure if Carroll was running up the score or if your defense just offered up a meltdown.

This is why no one around the league reads your press clippings.

And i don't like the Seahawks! Hilarious.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mojo's butthurt has moved to stage 2. Stage two is where the butthurt doesn't get into the playoffs, but still suffers massive scar tissue on the inner folds of his psyche.

Reaction score
Dear Brucie, i think you saw a pretty good defense out there tonight... and they were wearing blue and white.

Your offense hasn't scored a TD in 9 quarters now. Keep slingin' it though :lol:

I'm not sure if Carroll was running up the score or if your defense just offered up a meltdown.

11-4>>>6-9 & we beat the Rams twice this year. We will be in the playoffs & the Rams will be on the couch.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh wait, that's kind of ****ty of me to talk trash after the game's been decided isn't it? My bad.
:sarcasm:

talking trash... by proxy of a division opponent is truly awful smack talk.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I know... it's pathetic, right? but what's more pathetic... the team who's offense hasn't scored a TD in 9 quarters... or the team WHO LOST to an offense that hasn't scored a a TD in 9 quarters. Pretty sure you know the answer to that.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Mojo moving into idiot mode. Just got beat by the Giants and comes on here to talk crap. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Bruce insulted my crappy team!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Please.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I know... it's pathetic, right? but what's more pathetic... the team who's offense hasn't scored a TD in 9 quarters... or the team WHO LOST to an offense that hasn't scored a a TD in 9 quarters. Pretty sure you know the answer to that.

:lmao:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

What has to happen Sunday in order for St Louis to get into the playoffs?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, your Rams are going to help us win the division on sunday..sooo..yeah.

#ramrules

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose