DeAndre Hopkins would re-do Contact to trade for Julio Jones

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Do it, do it, do it! I know restructure does not mean less money buy only allocated differently. I know Fitz has a high probability or retiring. I know that means some huge names past their prime... but damn, for the ability to say that the Cards are lining up in a four WR set with D-Hop, AJ Green, Julio and Fitz is too freaking sweet to pass on lol

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I would do it for a 2nd without hesitation. :clapping:

why do I get the sneaky feeling he will be a Packer that lures Arod back to Lambeau? Hmmmm.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The Falcons wouldn't do that deal, unless Cards were going to eat [emoji817] of his salary. Part of giving a 1 or 2, is to get ATL to pay a big portion of the contract...Kinda like Texans basically buying a 2 when they trades Osweiler.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Isabella kirk and a pick for for julio sounds right falcons get youth

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are the Patriots really a much better team than the Falcons?

Ravens makes a lot of sense, so do the 49ers unfortunatley.
Hop julio combo makes sense :) lol

Just praying if not cards no 49ers Seahawks rams ugh....

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are the Patriots really a much better team than the Falcons?

Ravens makes a lot of sense, so do the 49ers unfortunatley.
If cam is starter next yr he desperately needs a tru 1 wr to have a better season... I'm wish cam luck in ne he is was fun to watch

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How so? Last I checked you have to have a QB to win. Cam is toast, and Mac Jones is a rookie.

Maybe they get to 500 or so, but I can't see them making the playoffs.
Patriots went 7-9 last year despite the ghost of Cam, absolutely no weapons, & one of their better players on defense opting out.

I’m actually astonished if you think Atlanta is better even with having a better QB(on the downside). That team has a lot of holes.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patriots went 7-9 last year despite the ghost of Cam, absolutely no weapons, & one of their better players on defense opting out.

I’m actually astonished if you think Atlanta is better even with having a better QB(on the downside). That team has a lot of holes.
Ever since sadly cam lost that fum in sb he hasn't been same that killed his confidence looking like it did anyway hope never happens to kyler well minus a sbowl appearance

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I didn't say Atlanta was better, just not much worse.

If the reason Julio wants out is he wants to win, I don't think he is going to be happy with the patriots is all I am saying.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson