Deandre Hopkins Suspended Six Games

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Also Nuk went out unexpectedly from an offense built around him. Now we have all offseason to prepare.

If you think the season is over because we lose Nuk for the first 6 I don't know what to tell you

This is a really important distinction between last season's loss of DHop and this season's loss for the first six games. There's lots of time to plan and adjust for it, whether it be acquiring another WR or game planning.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Okay Oak, take a deep breath......
Okay, here we go.....

B.F.D.
Kliff has four months to design an offense that works without him.

This is a blessing.
We gonna be 5-3, and suddenly adding a healthy DHop to our mix.

PEDs is so vague.

Was it steroids?
Or was it cocaine?

Different drugs enhance your performance in different ways.

Just so past all this ****. I mean, so what?
Do they suspend the accountant for playing wordle to make his mind sharper? Or for the coffee and redbull?

At this point the nfl should never be testing for anything

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bring in Jarvis Landry. He can fill in out the outside for 6 games better than Brown could. Maybe that's too many slot guys on the roster

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
For goodness sake, Stout, do something to cheer me up. I'll be 80 yrs this year and need something positive to look forward to. :trout:
Well, think of this as an opportunity for other players to "perform" better on the offense. Get it, "perform" and "PEDs?"

I'll see myself out.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Okay Oak, take a deep breath......
Okay, here we go.....

B.F.D.
Kliff has four months to design an offense that works without him.

This is a blessing.
We gonna be 5-3, and suddenly adding a healthy DHop to our mix.

PEDs is so vague.

Was it steroids?
Or was it cocaine?

Different drugs enhance your performance in different ways.

Just so past all this ****. I mean, so what?
Do they suspend the accountant for playing wordle to make his mind sharper? Or for the coffee and redbull?

At this point the nfl should never be testing for anything
Cons - Either Kliff is incapable or he knows the line is incapable of just playing an ugly game or a hardnose game week in and week out to win. Hopkins devastates us because our running game is rather weak tbh (not counting Kyler yards). Especially without someone as explosive as Chase.

Pros- Kyler is fresher during the early part of the season. Maybe he can go 2020 and start running around teams until Hopkins gets back.

Keim should have fixed the interior (not just old guys and journeymen) a long time ago. Its crazy the amount of times Conner ran into a brick wall.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a really important distinction between last season's loss of DHop and this season's loss for the first six games. There's lots of time to plan and adjust for it, whether it be acquiring another WR or game planning.

Quite.

Which is why I said if we can't win without him it doesn't matter anyway because we wouldn't be good enough to win anything with him either.

Kliff has plenty of receiving talent remaining. If he can't adjust with 4 months to plan then we also don't have what it takes to be a challenger. Even with Nuk.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get annoyed that players take stuff knowing it's against the rules since they are the rules, but I honestly think they should stop testing! Some of the stuff they take is in over the counter supplements and doesn't give the edge people think it does. A lot of it is for recovery or coming back from injuries. Heck, Kobe when to Europe for platelet rich plasma therapy that wasn't legal in the US until 2010 and it wasn't against the rules.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well i guess draft will be like cards sbowl again... lol

Maybe draft wr next yr...

Not countin to high on moore good ol andy lol

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
They usually don't make that public though
I hope Hopkins would come out with the details. I have a lot of issues with anti doping testing. Not sure how the NFL does it, but I know under USADA testing you can be suspended for simply using an IV to rehydrate. They consider it to be masking.
I'm not even sure if players are allowed to discuss what they did.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose