Dbacks vs Marlins series thread

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Can't do anything right. Give up seven in one inning, and the guy they bring up to give them a little offense has struck out three times looking horrible doing it. Don't know what you can do, short of firing everybody.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can't do anything right. Give up seven in one inning, and the guy they bring up to give them a little offense has struck out three times looking horrible doing it. Don't know what you can do, short of firing everybody.

The only pitch O'Brien didn't swing at was a strike. Looking foolish this game. Now Ahmed is looking great tonight.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corbin wants more trust (article on azcentral). I didn't watch the game last nig ht so I can't speak for it, but did Hale pull him too soon?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
O'Brien looked terrible, and Clippard...wow

His stats in AAA are great. How can he look so lost at the plate in the Bigs. Trying too hard? Nerves? Hopefully he will settle in. Chip said he would give him the chance to. (Wise move I think).

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Why can't they frigging throw a strike?

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Boy, I don't know if we are even going to get a base runner against this pitcher.

OP
OP
82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Corbin wants more trust (article on azcentral). I didn't watch the game last nig ht so I can't speak for it, but did Hale pull him too soon?

I've been one to get on Chip for being too quick to yank a starter this season... But not last night. Corbin was clearly tiring and in the inning he was yanked (7th), he only was able to get one out before giving up a single and the two consecutive walks to load the bases... Who knew Clippard would instantly give up a grand slam... [emoji35]

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Pay back! . And there are more people on here

OP
OP
82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

I've been one to get on Chip for being too quick to yank a starter this season... But not last night. Corbin was clearly tiring and in the inning he was yanked (7th), he only was able to get one out before giving up a single and the two consecutive walks to load the bases... Who knew Clippard would instantly give up a grand slam... [emoji35]

Now, tonight is a different story... Godly was having a great game and was only at 84 pitches thru 6. And Chip yanks him and puts in Clippard... STUPID!!! [emoji35][emoji35]

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Great I had to miss this game.
It was a fun game to watch. Just for the heck of it, I said (just before Bourn's HR), there goes the perfect game, there goes the no-hitter and there goes the shutout. Wishful thinking. And, I'll be damned. It happened! 'Nice feeling.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ray has he seems to do gets through the first time of the order fine

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Just turned the game on in time to see Drury and Goldie strike out. Good to see we have 6-0 lead .

OP
OP
82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
What was frightening about O'birien's blast was not only how far it went, but how fast it got from point A to point B! Wow!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn