Dbacks vs. Dodgers Series Thread (4/30-5/2)

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
The fans who do this will continue to do so, even if the team makes the playoffs. Good moves by Melvin will be ignored, the bad ones emphasized, and approving comments given grudgingly.

God love you pessimists, I include myself as one. It's our way of coping with disappointment.

I understand your point, but I disagree. I LOVE the team, the players, and consider myself a huge fan......but.....Melvin is not a good manager. Period.

As an ex-player (limited, military) and coach (limited) I know the game very well, and he does things that are mind-boggling. After his tenure with the D-backs is over Melvin will not have much of a career in baseball. Think Paul Westphal.

I know some fans disagree with some things their teams managers do on occasion, but Melvin is in a class by himself.

Stan C

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh good, a triple/error for Byrnes, I don't want to lose to the dang Dodgers 1 - 0. 1 out, a sac fly would at least tie it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1-1 game bottom of the ninth dodgers have a guy on 2nd base and one :( come on lyon get out of this

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
crap dodgers win 2-1 in the bottom of the 9th on a base hit with a runner on 3rd with 2 outs lyon gave up the winning run :(

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brandon Lyon blows the game and the D'Backs lose 2-1.:bang:

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
It's never fun when you lose when your starter pitches well.

Let's go back to scoring 9 runs in a game. :)

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
That's terrible. How did we score? Was the game on TV?

The game was on radio. We scored in the top of the 9th inning off of the Dodgers closer. Byrnes drove in Cojack.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Man, hate to waste great pitching like that.

Come on back, bats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard