That is all....

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Glad to see Counsel get a nice ovation. His homer in game three of the 2001 NLDS and homer in game one of the 2001 WS were huge.

Saunders vs Wolf in game four, I like that matchup. The crowd will need to be loud.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Glad to see Counsel get a nice ovation. His homer in game three of the 2001 NLDS and homer in game one of the 2001 WS were huge.

Saunders vs Wolf in game four, I like that matchup. The crowd will need to be loud.

I agree on all fronts, I really hope good Joe shows up.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Montero drove in our first run with a single to center.

Goldschmidt drove in our second run with a single to the opposite field.

Goldy then locked it up with a two-out two-strike grand slam to the opposite field.

While the rest of the heart of the order (Upton and Young) went 1-for-7 with three strikeouts.

In fact, the Brewers put on a shift vs. Young, with three infielders on the left side. And Young still didn't try to hit it to the opposite field.

There is no excuse for "stubborn". Perhaps Goldy, the rookie, could give them some lessons.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Montero drove in our first run with a single to center.

Goldschmidt drove in our second run with a single to the opposite field.

Goldy then locked it up with a two-out two-strike grand slam to the opposite field.

While the rest of the heart of the order (Upton and Young) went 1-for-7 with three strikeouts.

In fact, the Brewers put on a shift vs. Young, with three infielders on the left side. And Young still didn't try to hit it to the opposite field.

There is no excuse for "stubborn". Perhaps Goldy, the rookie, could give them some lessons.

Can you stop it with the negative crap? They freakin' won the game. I really believe you find happiness by pointing out the negative stuff. Just enjoy the win like everyone else.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great game, glad we smoked 'em.

The Goldy grand-slam was SUH-WEET!

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Can you stop it with the negative crap? They freakin' won the game. I really believe you find happiness by pointing out the negative stuff. Just enjoy the win like everyone else.

One out of three might win batting championships, but it won't keep us in the playoffs. Goldy and Montero can't carry us by themselves.

Here is what I posted in this thread before Game 3 began.

BC867 said:
Collmenter hasn't given up a run in two starts vs. the Brewers.

And he looks and conducts himself less like a rookie than any rookie I've seen.

I have high hopes for these next two games. Then, it's anybody's game in the finale.

Go D'backs!

I am a Diamondbacks fan and I call it as I see it, Lefty. No, I am not happy with losing two out of three.

Or watching our CF and RF stubbornly try to pull every ball or put them high into the air. That is the negative crap that I see.

You root as you want and I'll root as I want, thank you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard