David Johnson - Yet another cool accomplishment!

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Good for him, but not shocking.

Typically 3rd round backups who emerge as the face of your team after 1 season are going to experience a lil jump in jersey sales.

See: Russell Wilson

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Good for him, but not shocking.

Typically 3rd round backups who emerge as the face of your team after 1 season are going to experience a lil jump in jersey sales.

See: Russell Wilson

I disagree because to make a dent on the national stage in jersey sales means a lot of people are buying that jersey outside of the Arizona Cardinal market, and are not Cardinal fans. They watch the games, see the highlights, and play fantasy football and over half could hardly tell you what round he was drafted or even think he could have been a 'back up'... they are selling because he is dynamic :)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I disagree because to make a dent on the national stage in jersey sales means a lot of people are buying that jersey outside of the Arizona Cardinal market, and are not Cardinal fans. They watch the games, see the highlights, and play fantasy football and over half could hardly tell you what round he was drafted or even think he could have been a 'back up'... they are selling because he is dynamic :)

And has been a fantasy jem!

OP
OP
Cardiac

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

As I posted, very cool. I would prefer he finishes #1 in yards from scrimmage again though. :)

Outstanding point you made, DJ could be creating an entire new fan base for the Cards.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn