David Johnson - ACL Intact, but other damage

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you see what Sean Payton was doing to Gregg Williams earlier in the year? He was running double reverse throwbacks in the 4th qtr up 3 touchdowns. :lol:

I remember the post game shows making note of it.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Did you see what Sean Payton was doing to Gregg Williams earlier in the year? He was running double reverse throwbacks in the 4th qtr up 3 touchdowns. :lol:
Im thinking Payton might go after Broncos job.. That's the best job out there of all the HC positions.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im thinking Payton might go after Broncos job.. That's the best job out there of all the HC positions.

He can want a job, but that team will have to work out a trade to get Payton. Supposedly the Rams have been working on it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone think we shouldn't sign a similar RB (if available and BPA) for depth behind DJ?

I'm so glad David Johnson will not need surgery. This is such great news.

I'd like for the Cardinals to give Elijhaa Penny another look regardless of David Johnson

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You know we Probably have the 2 most amazing physical freaks in the NFL and maybe history.....Remember the Monday night game against the 49ers when Warner was QB and the corner landed on Fitz's leg from behind and his leg bent forward and his knee was just twisted crazy. He missed like a series ... I'm still Leary sometimes with Arians play calling but he got better last 2 games. But we could win it all next year if healthy. We get a good CB. And Amos is gone.