OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
...borrowed from wiki

• Bears 12, Packers 10 (November 23, 1986) – In Week 12 of the 1986 season Green Bay defensive tackle Charles Martin wore a towel with a hit list of specific Bears numbers written on it, such as #34, Walter Payton, #9 Jim McMahon, and others. Following a McMahon interception Martin came up from behind and body slammed him to the turf, separating McMahon's shoulder, ending the quarterback's season. Martin would be suspended for two games, at the time the longest suspension in NFL history.[citation needed]
This was the day, the game, the vow of hatred began. When that dude came up and power slammed McMahon to the ground, I flipped my freakin lid. Then Farve and Reggie White (RIP) kept GB in the play-offs for years. Now, it comes down to 2 awesome defenses (I'd take the Bears) that can get after QBs. And 2 QBs that are up and comers. The Bears gotta give Rodgers respect, right upside his head Money Mike style.
Cutler, he's the key to the game, just don't get stupid with the ball tough guy. Let the defense get you field position, and hopefully some turn overs. Go Bears!

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant stand Cutlers whiney lil ass.. And I still dont think they won that Lions game early this year.. I had nothing really against the Bears till they got Cutler.. I hope the Pack Attack creams the Bears.. Packers have a far better team.. If this was in GB Id have no question the Packers win.. Soldier Field is the X factor in all this ..

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I cant stand Cutlers whiney lil ass.. And I still dont think they won that Lions game early this year.. I had nothing really against the Bears till they got Cutler.. I hope the Pack Attack creams the Bears.. Packers have a far better team.. If this was in GB Id have no question the Packers win.. Soldier Field is the X factor in all this ..

:biglaugh:

Attachments

• iCRAKHEADSmages.jpeg
    iCRAKHEADSmages.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 46
OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Alright! Game is tomorrow, who here is really thinking the packass is going to win?
Rephrase: Who is willing to wager the fudgepackers win?
Don't be scared,:) the Bears can't possibly win.;)

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Alright! Game is tomorrow, who here is really thinking the packass is going to win?
Rephrase: Who is willing to wager the fudgepackers win?
Don't be scared,:) the Bears can't possibly win.;)
Wager? Wager what? Mommy & daddy took away our VBookie cash.
I'm not having an avater bet on a game between these teams. :)

Packers 21
Bears 16

Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now IMO,and the Pack defense will do just enough.

Ok,i've been on the Packers bandwagon since my team choked in week 17
(6 points!?!?!)......but i'll jump on over to Da Bears wagon for one last gm(Super Bowl) if they can beat the Pack.
What do ya'll serve on the Bears bandwagon? I'm getting tired of cheese.

Last edited:

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
St. Paul bar to roast bear for Packers-Bears game

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A sports bar owner in Minnesota is showing his support for the Green Bay Packers in this weekend's NFC Championship Game against the Chicago Bears in a very literal way -- by roasting a bear.

Blake Montpetit, the co-owner of Tiffany Sports Lounge in St. Paul, said he plans to cook a 180-pound black bear in a pig-roaster over hickory and charcoal on Sunday. He said his cousin shot it in northern Wisconsin during bear hunting season, which runs in September and October, and then froze it.
Montpetit says he planned to serve the meat to customers, but the state health department rejected the plan because the meat is unprocessed. Instead, customers can take photos with the roasting bear.
After the game, the meat will go his cousin's party in Somerset, Wis.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...ear-for-packersbears-game?module=HP_headlines

Ooooookay....
Lets hope this doesn't set the bar TOO high for future ways to show support for Conference championship teams eh....
Panthers,Bengals,Broncos,Jaguars,Colts,Rams err...goats?

I could see serving up some fowl.....you know,hot wings!! Cardinals,Hawks,Eagles,Seagull?....:p

Last edited:
OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wager? Wager what? Mommy & daddy took away our VBookie cash.
I'm not having an avater bet on a game between these teams. :)

Packers 21
Bears 16

Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now IMO,and the Pack defense will do just enough.

Ok,i've been on the Packers bandwagon since my team choked in week 17
(6 points!?!?!)......but i'll jump on over to Da Bears wagon for one last gm(Super Bowl) if they can beat the Pack.
What do ya'll serve on the Bears bandwagon? I'm getting tired of cheese.
All I got out of all that is "No way I am going to bet against those awesome Bears!"
I fully understand. :)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I said.. Packers are the superior team.. Cutler sucks penis..

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
2011: Hanie > Cutler. :D
Silly Bears beat themselves.

Attachments

• iAFUNNYTEDBEARmages.jpeg
    iAFUNNYTEDBEARmages.jpeg