Da Bears Are Super Bowl Bound

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Ugghhh...we're not gonna get a bunch of Bears fans like the Pats fans did that troll board to board are we?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
chicagoans in Phoenix

its the eighth plague the bible overlooked

anyone who has lived in this town has put up with the hordes of pasty faced transplants walking around in tank tops and sandals with socks. Look, jean shorts went out about 15 years ago. Of course, they are always talking about how this, that and the other thing is all better back in chicago. Of course, when asked when they are moving back, you get the "what, are you crazy?' response. And for Gods sake, stop talking through your nose-- its like listening to canadian geese.

okay, I feel better.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Please ban this guy. He's about as bad at what he does as the Cardinals.

OP
OP
DecaturStaley

DecaturStaley

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fyi...

chicagoans in Phoenix

its the eighth plague the bible overlooked

anyone who has lived in this town has put up with the hordes of pasty faced transplants walking around in tank tops and sandals with socks. Look, jean shorts went out about 15 years ago. Of course, they are always talking about how this, that and the other thing is all better back in chicago. Of course, when asked when they are moving back, you get the "what, are you crazy?' response. And for Gods sake, stop talking through your nose-- its like listening to canadian geese.

Things are better here in Chicago....we have an undefeated football team, Super Bowl bound. We also don't have skin that looks like worn leather, and the only reason we visit Arizona is that the Cubs' Spring training camp is in Mesa.....and after their dismal season, we probably won't even bother. Otherwise, NO THANKS/NO TANKS! (You're probably checking out the over 90 fashion parade anyways.) :devil:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I love the ignore button on this board! wooohooo

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Da bears as you say are OVERATED who have you beaten worth a crap? No ONE you beat a Seahawks team without their best player big whoop! The rest of the team you have beaten SUCK. The bears have just as good a chance at the super bowl as your precious cubs! LOSER!

OP
OP
DecaturStaley

DecaturStaley

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jealousy.....

Da bears as you say are OVERATED who have you beaten worth a crap? No ONE you beat a Seahawks team without their best player big whoop! The rest of the team you have beaten SUCK. The bears have just as good a chance at the super bowl as your precious cubs! LOSER!

...is not a pretty thing. All I hear is that the Bears haven't played a difficult team. Well, where the freak are those difficult teams? Certainly not your team, right?

Anyway, when the Bears are undefeated and Super Bowl champs at the end of the season, then what will you say?

Regarding the Cubs, it's no news flash that they're losers. Cubs fans have known that for decades. No reality check here.

BEARS RULE! CUBS SUCK! That's just plain reality. Sorry the Cards suck too.....I know it must be horribly painful for you guys. :titanic:

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dude your seriously delusional! No way will the bears go undefeated NOT GONNA HAPPEN, not sure how drunk you are. The bears have yet to play a solid team say a Denver, Jags, Baltimore, Colts, Patriots any of those teams very well could kick your ass. Its week 5 you need to slow down your undefeated talk and just win your division. Its a long season and 5-0 does not make you an undefeated SB team, slow down on whatever your smoking/drinking and have some common sense!

OP
OP
DecaturStaley

DecaturStaley

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Um...

Dude your seriously delusional! No way will the bears go undefeated NOT GONNA HAPPEN, not sure how drunk you are. The bears have yet to play a solid team say a Denver, Jags, Baltimore, Colts, Patriots any of those teams very well could kick your ass. Its week 5 you need to slow down your undefeated talk and just win your division. Its a long season and 5-0 does not make you an undefeated SB team, slow down on whatever your smoking/drinking and have some common sense!

....my team is smoking. Your's doesn't know what fire is. :titanic:

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
your obviously smoking something! Its week 5 clueless freak 5 wins against piss poor teams don't mean your going udefeated! You gonna come back and visit us after you lose a few games? I am betting you won't show your clueless face around here at that point. Someone please ban this troll!

OP
OP
DecaturStaley

DecaturStaley

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Get help

your obviously smoking something! Its week 5 clueless freak 5 wins against piss poor teams don't mean your going udefeated! You gonna come back and visit us after you lose a few games? I am betting you won't show your clueless face around here at that point. Someone please ban this troll!

....for your jealousy issue. It's causing you to rant and rage. I'm sure that's stressful for you, isn't it?

Bye. I'm coming back as a Cardinal fan so I can still be here to make fun of you when the Bears rip your team apart. Sorry Loser-man. :grabs:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....for your jealousy issue. It's causing you to rant and rage. I'm sure that's stressful for you, isn't it?

Bye. I'm coming back as a Cardinal fan because I obviously have no life

there you go - fixed that for ya.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh yea well :soapbox: Chicago style pizza is nothing but Wonder bread with ketchup.

OP
OP
DecaturStaley

DecaturStaley

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What?

there you go - fixed that for ya.

Do you realize what you just said? That I'm coming back as a Card fan because I have no life? Geez....sorry you feel that way about yourself and the other Cards fans. I myself have a life because I'm a Bears fan. :grabs:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't allow trolling on the main Cardinals board Decatur. Your thread has been moved to the Smack Shack where it belongs.

This is your first and only warning. I don't have a lot of patience for trolls from other teams.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard