Current state of the Suns board

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am long time reader of this site and check the message board more or less for news and I have to say the way the suns board is right now is pathetic.

1. When posting in a thread can't we stay on topic instead of accusing everyone of trolling or not knowing enough about basketball or the suns. We are all here because we have an interest in the suns whether we are fans or not.

2. There IS and ALWAYS will be fans of other teams that post here and the majority of them do make quality contributions to discussions and are open to debating their point of view. Just because someone likes another team doesnt mean they are evil and shouldn't be allowed to post thoughts as long as they semi-intelligent.

3. Quit fueling nonsense. If someone is cleary an idiot craving attention or trying to act as an all knowing resource just let them tire themselves out they will leave eventually or get banned.

More than anything I would like to see quality subjects debated and discussed the way they once were not too long ago...

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see someone take the time to articulate what I've been noticing. I don't post much in the Suns forum, but I do read quite a bit, and it's just gotten out of hand. I hope some people take heed...

Thank you!

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I am long time reader of this site and check the message board more or less for news and I have to say the way the suns board is right now is pathetic.

1. When posting in a thread can't we stay on topic instead of accusing everyone of trolling or not knowing enough about basketball or the suns. We are all here because we have an interest in the suns whether we are fans or not.

2. There IS and ALWAYS will be fans of other teams that post here and the majority of them do make quality contributions to discussions and are open to debating their point of view. Just because someone likes another team doesnt mean they are evil and shouldn't be allowed to post thoughts as long as they semi-intelligent.

3. Quit fueling nonsense. If someone is cleary an idiot craving attention or trying to act as an all knowing resource just let them tire themselves out they will leave eventually or get banned.

More than anything I would like to see quality subjects debated and discussed the way they once were not too long ago...

Ah, finally, the voice of reason. I agree completely. I'm starting to think it would be in my best interest to just avoid the Suns forum, that place has just gotten so bad lately. There are some good posters there that make it worth while, but eventually, they will get fed up and leave if things don't get a little better.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

current state = been this way for as long as I can remember.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard