Current confirmed "xbox play anywhere" titles

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.videogamer.com/news/xbox_play_anywhere_full_list_of_confirmed_games.html

Halo wars 2 is only confirmed Halo game. Sea of thieves looks fun and I will be buying state of decay. It'll be nice to be able to play that one two screens instead of split screen.

To those who understand PC better than I: for these types of things I dont want to sit in my office and play multiplayer with the kids, I would prefer to be right there in the living room with them. The only feasible way to do so would be a microsoft surface or a laptop. Can a surface easily push these types of games or is this something for high end gaming PCs only?

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a PC gamer, but I would guess that most of these games require a better video card than a Surface or laptop with a stock video card can handle. Now if your laptop came with an upgraded NVidia or ATI card then it might work.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The problem you'll likely run into with the Surface is heat more so than the video card. Even though it uses the same cpu as many laptops it doesn't have the area to cool itself fast enough. It can get quite hot and the cpu will slow down to compensate, and can eventually shut itself down to prevent damage when it gets too hot.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem you'll likely run into with the Surface is heat more so than the video card. Even though it uses the same cpu as many laptops it doesn't have the area to cool itself fast enough. It can get quite hot and the cpu will slow down to compensate, and can eventually shut itself down to prevent damage when it gets too hot.
Hmm maybe my daughter's laptop can handle it. 2 bad rocket league doesn't do this

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard